The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as Dawn Ward is horrible. I don’t know why I get the impression Ashley also has a mean streak. What do you guys think ? I just can’t imagine someone tolerating Dawns Ward behaviour unless they are just like them or scared of them. I just don’t think he’s scared of her.
I actually like them as a couple. I have no idea why though :LOL: Though I have no time for the thirsty thicko daughters

Reactions: 11
As much as Dawn Ward is horrible. I don’t know why I get the impression Ashley also has a mean streak. What do you guys think ? I just can’t imagine someone tolerating Dawns Ward behaviour unless they are just like them or scared of them. I just don’t think he’s scared of her.
Not thought of it that way but interesting point of view.

Also I noticed from rewatching earlier series that Ashley used to stand up to Dawn like when he said she should speak to Magali. Nowadays he might as well join in with Nick and Royston blindly following anything Dawn says

Reactions: 7
He was obviously happy to boot his own dad out to fend for himself during Covid, so that would imply a particularly cultish streak. I think he’s with Dawn as she’s the one who comes up with ways to make the money, he’s a broke 3rd rate ex footballer, she’s the grifter that keeps the money coming in.

Reactions: 18
What happened to Dawn’s mega wealthy client based interior design company. We used to see the ‘office’ Surely a cosmetic clinic isn’t covering the costs of Warford Hall so explains the plans for a health farm .......

What happened to Dawn’s mega wealthy client based interior design company. We used to see the ‘office’ Surely a cosmetic clinic isn’t covering the costs of Warford Hall so explains the plans for a health farm .......
if you were high profile would you want Dawn doing your interior design when you see how she behaves 🤣 I think housewives haven’t done her any favours in promoting her business

Reactions: 17
I don't believe Martin and Hannah are rich enough to afford a Bentley
doesnt martin have plastic surgeries in various places including abroad and she does cosmetic dentistry so i would have thought they have money.

Dawn loves pimping them out (in a fame hungry sense not actually pimping them out)
sad i know but im actually counting the years until her youngest two go down the tweaks route. couldnt believe how young taylor and darby started.

Reactions: 6
doesnt martin have plastic surgeries in various places including abroad and she does cosmetic dentistry so i would have thought they have money.

sad i know but im actually counting the years until her youngest two go down the tweaks route. couldnt believe how young taylor and darby started.
Has she packed them off to boarding school yet? Remember how they apparently were ‘ begging to go’ 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
i dont know if its been mentioned. but taylor went to boarding school and look at her rise to stardom as...... an influencer 😂
Its weird taylor went to boarding school but Darby didn't 🤔 they look down on everybody when they're out and about

Reactions: 8
I don't believe Martin and Hannah are rich enough to afford a Bentley
On companies House they have resigned from all their businesses, none of which seemed to be making much money. Family money I reckon. I was thinking exactly the same watching the last episode! Really like them both though, I was only being nosy

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Will ITV keep her on RHOC after this?
Omg. I’ve watched tonight’s episode already (no judgement) and she’s mysteriously mentioned as ‘being away’ and can’t go to the nick and royston’s dinner party thing. People have mentioned her loving her coke before on here

• Wow
On companies House they have resigned from all their businesses, none of which seemed to be making much money. Family money I reckon. I was thinking exactly the same watching the last episode! Really like them both though, I was only being nosy
Same! Their wedding looked very opulent so it could sure be family money.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.