The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just hear her now with that Ciggy voice not guilty.. and by the way judge I only want me daughters to date premier league

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can just hear her now with that Ciggy voice not guilty.. and by the way judge I only want me daughters to date premier league
And I can also imagine . . . “listen to me Judge, I’m telling you now (*pointy finger*) that I am innocent!” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And I can also imagine . . . “listen to me Judge, I’m telling you now (*pointy finger*) that I am innocent!” 🤣🤣🤣
"Now 'ang on a minute! I'm not gonna sit 'ere and let you accuse me of stuff I didn't do! I've bin nothin' but nice, I answered your questions and all you've don is be a witch to me! I'm innocent, end of, move on *downs glass of champers*"

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t understand her pleading guilty - I mean ok I guess on the racial slurs it’s got to be proven, but they FOUND the cocaine in her BAG!! 🤷🏼‍♀️ What more evidence do they need on that point?!

Reactions: 17
She was always my fav, there's quite clearly a bigger story developing here with magali and ampika both saying they left because of her racially abusing them 😳

View attachment 288921

Anyone know if this tea has any credibility?
Can you see lives once they’ve finished? Very interesting tea! I don’t follow Magali but saw Ampika’s story earlier. Did someone not publish some racist texts, I’m sure they’re on this thread. Hope Dawn gets her comeuppance, she just an awful woman

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.