The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Dawn will be suspended from the show pending the outcome of the trial. She’ll probably lose her ads on insta now. Can’t see swinton insurance wanting to collaborate with a Coke head.

Reactions: 23
That is why she has pleaded "not guilty". If she pleads "guilty" and takes the sentence her public life is over, all the brand deals the lot, so for her worth the risk. Either way she's up to her neck in it.

Reactions: 17
Interesting to see that Dawns daughter Taylor has gone public with her footballer romance, it’s almost as if they’re trying to deflect attention :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting to see that Dawns daughter Taylor has gone public with her footballer romance, it’s almost as if they’re trying to deflect attention :unsure:
How cynical of you to think this!!

You can just imagine the chaos in the Ward household at the moment. She'll be saying one of the little girls has got herself a celebrity boyfriend next.

Reactions: 11
How cynical of you to think this!!

You can just imagine the chaos in the Ward household at the moment. She'll be saying one of the little girls has got herself a celebrity boyfriend next.
I’m sure she’s dealing with it with the style and grace we usually see on the show!

• Haha
Ironically it’s merely enabling people to leave comments about dawn on the daughter’s dm article, whilst they couldn’t on the articles about dawn herself 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Comments on the Daily Fail online article! It’s not gone amiss that this is a deflection from Dawn’s story yesterday. Taylor getting slated too 😬

‘Ere, Taylor love, why don’t you come clean about you an’ yer fella, take the heat off me’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
who takes a film crew to their fathers grave - just so wrong
I was amazed when I saw that. It just seemed so attention seeking. Grief can make you do silly things and Lauren has never been level headed.

I wonder what she thinks about Dawn’s alleged antisimetic behaviour.

Reactions: 20
State school. I think that's what they call them 🤣 it wasn't a private school. It was the better school to go to but wasn't private. It was right off the scuffles estate in the area though.
“public school”

do you mean public school (private school) or do you mean state school?

I can imagine she’s a brat.

Reactions: 4
Nicole is as likeable as thrush. Her husband is the same - but looks like he needs a bath in dettol. She lacks personality so attempts to make up for it with being a bragger .....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"I'm not being funny..like...but
..Nicole's head is out of sync with the rest of her body"
It's like a pumpkin!

Haha ‘I’m better now they’ve sorted me ‘ormones’
Anything but take responsibility for you own behaviour Dawn, eh?

I was amazed when I saw that. It just seemed so attention seeking. Grief can make you do silly things and Lauren has never been level headed.

I wonder what she thinks about Dawn’s alleged antisimetic behaviour.
Anything to give herself a storyline!

She is very into conspiracy theories. Anti-vax Anti-mask Anti-covid. You know the type.
Basically very very thick!!

Oh ...and just in case anyone might have missed the small detail that Hannah is pregnant 😄
The first woman in the world to be so....ever.
Well, at least she's got her storyline.
What's the other's??
Nicole and Rachel's;
Fighting with each other.
Lauren;
Dead Dad.
Esther;
New Sugar Daddy.
Dawn;
Prison (hopefully)
Seema;
Bland...nothing...just making I numbers....
Who have I left out?

Those vile, stupid, bitchy men, Royston and his ventriloquist dummy/husband!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"I'm not being funny..like...but
..Nicole's head is out of sync with the rest of her body"
It's like a pumpkin!

Anything but take responsibility for you own behaviour Dawn, eh?

Anything to give herself a storyline!

Basically very very thick!!

Oh ...and just in case anyone might have missed the small detail that Hannah is pregnant 😄
The first woman in the world to be so....ever.
Well, at least she's got her storyline.
What's the other's??
Nicole and Rachel's;
Fighting with each other.
Lauren;
Dead Dad.
Esther;
New Sugar Daddy.
Dawn;
Prison (hopefully)
Seema;
Bland...nothing...just making I numbers....
Who have I left out?

Those vile, stupid, bitchy men, Royston and his ventriloquist dummy/husband!!
Hannah's pregnant?! But she's never mentioned it!

• Haha
I just caught up on Monday’s ep...I like Hannah and I know everyone has their own opinions but I thought she should have just nodded and kept quiet instead of getting into the debate about exotic dancing/stripping! You can have a good brain AND still use your body to get money?? The two aren’t separate things?? I like her I just thought it was inappropriate for the dinner party
And Seema really didn’t look well at all! I hope she’s got her cysts sorted now
Oh and Lystras daughter ‘she’s a model’...for Nasty Gal and ASOS 😂 I’m not modelling material in the slightest and not bashing those brands but it’s hardly high fashion 🥴

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.