The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we any thread suggestions or shall I just go ahead and create one? No idea for a title though atm😂
I did one several pages back but can't actually remmeber what it was lol

Ever so dull, enter Baby Kinsella, but don't dare mention Rach has a new fella

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Caught up on the new seasons eps the other day... Christ how boring is Hannah. I know she’s pregnant, but duck me does she go on and on about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Caught up on the new seasons eps the other day... Christ how boring is Hannah. I know she’s pregnant, but duck me does she go on and on about it.
Tonight's episode reaches new depths of dull - a mass girl's trip that only 2 of them can go on (and drag out rachel's twin, maybe they thought viewers would just think it was Rachel) and naked body painting that noone gets naked for/refuses to do :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way, Hanna is pregnant?! I would never have guessed. If this is how boring she is on the show, can you imagine her conversations at home, Jesus Christ, it must be torture!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way, Hanna is pregnant?! I would never have guessed. If this is how boring she is on the show, can you imagine her conversations at home, Jesus Christ, it must be torture!
I think they just sit there and stare at the horrendous painting of themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they just sit there and stare at the horrendous painting of themselves
I can just imagine it.

Hanna: Awww, how gorgeous are we?
Husband: Aw yeah, we're really gorgeous.
Hanna: Just think how gorgeous we'll be with Baby Kinsella.
Husband: Aw yeah, it'll be really gorgeous.

On and on ad nauseam! And the best thing is they will be able to have more done when the brat is born.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can just imagine it.

Hanna: Awww, how gorgeous are we?
Husband: Aw yeah, we're really gorgeous.
Hanna: Just think how gorgeous we'll be with Baby Kinsella.
Husband: Aw yeah, it'll be really gorgeous.

On and on ad nauseam! And the best thing is they will be able to have more done when the brat is born.
Does anyone know when it is due?

Reactions: 1
I did one several pages back but can't actually remmeber what it was lol

Ever so dull, enter Baby Kinsella, but don't dare mention Rach has a new fella
going with this! Thanks @annabelle_bronstein

New thread!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.