The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not surprised that Gabriella did so poorly in her exams. She doesn’t exactly come from a family that values academic achievement and Tanya couldn’t even be arsed to stay at home to support Gabriella when she was sitting the exams (she was on some tacky AI holiday with ‘Philly’ and the little ones). No wonder the poor kid failed 😕

Stellar parenting.

View attachment 280410View attachment 280411
yeah I was incredulous when they were joking about the daughter not passing any exams. They really do live in a parallel universe where the young girls just need to keep themselves nice and bag a wealthy bloke :/

Plus tanya always boo hoos about when she was a single mother with no money - you'd think she's try and instill some sort of work ethic in the kids so they would never find themselves in a similar situation..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I do think announcing you're pregnant at a wedding or someones celebration is a big no no. I would be fuming if someone did that to me. Can't believe Hannah didn't wait. I guess that will be next weeks storyline

Reactions: 14
I think a storyline creation vow renewal it’s different to a wedding (I think Nicole is dull unless she’s calling out bullshit) but if it was real life I’d say it was poor timing by Hannah. But, it’s the semi scripted part, pretend you want these people at your limited numbers celebration, break away for storyline, act shocked and action!

Reactions: 13
I gave in and watched the latest one. Dull as ditchwater, obviously. Those poor, pasty, naked, eye-candy boys at the fake baby shower thing looked FREEZING, standing around awkwardly in the background, fists balled up, nipples that could take your eyes out and stamping their feet for warmth 🥶. Meanwhile, all the other guests are wearing jackets and wraps to keep the chill off.

Clip for next week looks 😳. The new girl is anatomically impossible plastic fantastic (aren‘t they all?!).

Reactions: 7
Watching some old ones on itvbe. Is tuat Stephanie Davis ex that is going out with Dawn's daughter. The one she had when she went into Big Brother.

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched it from the beginning and it’s just so boring now, - not sure if lockdown is making me less tolerant?
I feel like none of them have any decent craic, the bitching/sniping is awful, just deleted my series link - I’m done!!

Reactions: 8
Her daughter probably went to the best school in Cheshire. Tanya should've spent money on her daughters education. Not on all the designer tat she buys her. She is probably hoping she will bag a footballer :rolleyes:
Gabriella went to a public school but the better public school in the area. She wasn't very nice

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve watched it from the beginning and it’s just so boring now, - not sure if lockdown is making me less tolerant?
I feel like none of them have any decent craic, the bitching/sniping is awful, just deleted my series link - I’m done!!
I say the same every series but I still end up watching it - probably because it is just brain candy that requires no concentration.

It makes me laugh every time I hear Hanna say she was a super brain now she has baby brain. She might be a qualified dentist but she has never shown any signs of having a super brain - the way she talks makes her sound thick as shite and so childish.

Rachel is obviously super sensitive at the moment as she takes everything as an insult, particularly everything Nicole says. As far as I can see, Nicole is just a cheeky sarcastic witch but she is actually quite funny and I don't think she is being mean.

I'll probably watch it next week just to see Rachel kick off at Nick and Royston - they deserve it because they are the biggest tit stirrers on the show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I say the same every series but I still end up watching it - probably because it is just brain candy that requires no concentration.

It makes me laugh every time I hear Hanna say she was a super brain now she has baby brain. She might be a qualified dentist but she has never shown any signs of having a super brain - the way she talks makes her sound thick as shite and so childish.

Rachel is obviously super sensitive at the moment as she takes everything as an insult, particularly everything Nicole says. As far as I can see, Nicole is just a cheeky sarcastic witch but she is actually quite funny and I don't think she is being mean.

I'll probably watch it next week just to see Rachel kick off at Nick and Royston - they deserve it because they are the biggest tit stirrers on the show.
Actually I did see a preview of the nick and Royston kick off and thought ‘I want to see that’ - and so my addiction continues 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rewatched season 1 after a long time. Loved it with Ampika and Magali. Great to have people who stuck up for themselves and weren't typical housewives
And Dawn had that argument with her and Magali said she was fake, dawn was proudly saying ‘fake teeth, fake lips, fake boobs’ like she’s proud and needs everyone to know what she’s had done. Child.

• Haha
And Dawn had that argument with her and Magali said she was fake, dawn was proudly saying ‘fake teeth, fake lips, fake boobs’ like she’s proud and needs everyone to know what she’s had done. Child.
It's hilarious that dawn loves treatments and surgery so much she started her own clinic. I think the whole family have had some sort of work done :oops:

Reactions: 7
It's hilarious that dawn loves treatments and surgery so much she started her own clinic. I think the whole family have had some sort of work done :oops:
Ashley's face doesn't move at all, makes me wonder what other treatments she has made him have. Maybe that's why we haven't seen him this series yet.

Reactions: 10
As much as Dawn Ward is horrible. I don’t know why I get the impression Ashley also has a mean streak. What do you guys think ? I just can’t imagine someone tolerating Dawns Ward behaviour unless they are just like them or scared of them. I just don’t think he’s scared of her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.