The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disappointed in Ampika going down the Only Fans Route. I thought she had more about her than that 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I used to like Tanya but find her real fake , attention seeking now . Either her teeth or lips are too big she can't even talk proper

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to hate Ampika , constantly talking in bullshit metaphors etc but now I’m rewatching them she really stands out for me and Dawn the first few times with Misse was embarrassing. Very sad how in love with her ex she was though (ampika) .

Reactions: 4
I used to like Tanya but find her real fake , attention seeking now . Either her teeth or lips are too big she can't even talk proper
She seems much more aware of how she comes across. There's no way now she would act like she used to in early seasons. She used be very nasty and loud at times

She seems much more aware of how she comes across. There's no way now she would act like she used to in early seasons. She used be very nasty and loud at times

It's mad how much she has changed .
In the last season when she "fell" down the stairs , anything for attention .

Reactions: 8
Haven't watched the show in years and rarely comment on this website but just seen Leanne commenting love hearts on instagram in support of a QAnon protest in Liverpool (video posted by a Liverpool salon which has been vocally anti-mask and in denial about the virus recently). @skinkerr_ on instagram if anyone wants to have a look 😂 😂 😂 (I don't follow Leanne so idk if she's been pro-QAnon before or if she's just annoyed that she can't go on 50 holidays this year and is therefore 'pro-freedom' or whatever)

Reactions: 2
Haven't watched the show in years and rarely comment on this website but just seen Leanne commenting love hearts on instagram in support of a QAnon protest in Liverpool (video posted by a Liverpool salon which has been vocally anti-mask and in denial about the virus recently). @skinkerr_ on instagram if anyone wants to have a look 😂 😂 😂 (I don't follow Leanne so idk if she's been pro-QAnon before or if she's just annoyed that she can't go on 50 holidays this year and is therefore 'pro-freedom' or whatever)
She is very into conspiracy theories. Anti-vax Anti-mask Anti-covid. You know the type.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i wasnt going to watch but gave in. just seems like same old rubbish. think it needs ending now. how can bardo daughter brag at getting 1gcse altho im sure she'll bag herself a baller. nik and royston looked rubbish. no class any of them.

Reactions: 13
I gave up watching the series Hannah joined. That Leylani left already? I dunno if I will even bother with the Jersey version

It's just not the same in the more recent series. It just ends up being about who Dawn has fallen out with and then her bullying them. Least earlier on people gave as good as they got now it's just pussy footing around Dawn.

No idea why Seema is still in it. She literally sits on the fence on everything and has no storylines. Guess it's just one long advert for her brand 😂

Reactions: 13
Hannah's hubby creeps me out, too much botox and looks effeminate, just like darby's fella michael jackson.....sorry corraido jackson 😓😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i wasnt going to watch but gave in. just seems like same old rubbish. think it needs ending now. how can bardo daughter brag at getting 1gcse altho im sure she'll bag herself a baller. nik and royston looked rubbish. no class any of them.
I’m not surprised that Gabriella did so poorly in her exams. She doesn’t exactly come from a family that values academic achievement and Tanya couldn’t even be arsed to stay at home to support Gabriella when she was sitting the exams (she was on some tacky AI holiday with ‘Philly’ and the little ones). No wonder the poor kid failed 😕

Stellar parenting.

9C07BC40-103D-40CC-B92B-DBF1C7F4C902.png
C3007D39-92B8-494D-AD09-0EF9D2D74DCA.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her daughter probably went to the best school in Cheshire. Tanya should've spent money on her daughters education. Not on all the designer tat she buys her. She is probably hoping she will bag a footballer :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.