The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did hanna tell a lie to Mr Kinsella. When he asked her if she had told Tanya that she was pregnant she said it was on the top of her tongue. Why not just say yes I was so excited I couldn’t help myself

Reactions: 2
Oh, it’s back? I’ll have to watch on catch up. I haven’t seen much publicity for it.

Lol at Dawn trying to convince herself and everyone else that she’s going to be a changed person now she’s sorted her hormones out. She seems no different to me apart from a few half arsed I don’t want drama comments.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol at Dawn trying to convince herself and everyone else that she’s going to be a changed person now she’s sorted her hormones out. She seems no different to me apart from a few half arsed I don’t want drama comments.
I’m 15 minutes in to the first episode and I was JUST thinking the same!!

• Haha
So, I’ve watched it and still as crap as ever. Painfully desperate storylines and embarrassingly contrived scenarios for bust ups or ‘funny’ scenes.

Nicole & her DH and their pointless vow renewal. His absolute dogshit vows, just could not be arsed and looked embarrassed by the whole thing. Seema and Dawn wittering about ‘Ahhh, Joe’s speech! So lovely’. I’m thinking, ‘eh?!’ It was the most robotic, 😑 thing ever. Zero emotion. As for his approach afterwards when he interrupts and is talking about Ester, hilarious. His scenes are awful, he’s so unnatural in front of the camera

That toe-curling rounders game at Dawn’s for another hilarious Nick & Royston appearance.

WTF has happened to the bottom half of Rachel’s face? It looks weird as f in the talking head bits. Is it her lips?

I won’t be bothering with the next show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Tanya's face looked odd, like her eyes were half closed. Definitely not plastic is fantastic.
Anyone else think Rachel's basommers look wonky?

Reactions: 4
I laughed my head off when Ester was saying that bloke was her new stylist. He must have been taking the piss with that puff sleeve pink affair. Lovely and synthetic. I hope she doesn't smoke or she could set herself on fire.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I laughed my head off when Ester was saying that bloke was her new stylist. He must have been taking the piss with that puff sleeve pink affair. Lovely and synthetic. I hope she doesn't smoke or she could set herself on fire.
He was in a couple of series ago as Dawn's PA and now a stylist 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just catching up now...What has Rachel done to her face?? She used to be so naturally pretty but what has she done to her lips?? No offence to anyone who has had work done

aww but I did think Hannah and Martin getting the scan was cute 🥰 he’s not my type but I think they’re cute together 😆

Reactions: 7
He was in a couple of series ago as Dawn's PA and now a stylist 🙈
I know, that made me laugh even more! Last year, Dawn almost crucified Hanna for supposedly trying to steal her PA. She obviously didn't give a crap about this one if Ester has been able to steal him!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rewatched season 1 after a long time. Loved it with Ampika and Magali. Great to have people who stuck up for themselves and weren't typical housewives

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.