The Real Housewives of Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She changed alot as the shows went on, think she had been hanging around Dawn too much - after all she did live with her briefly.
She does seem to pass her daughter onto her mum while she goes off to see Mr Right.
I sort of admire her wackiness (bringing grandma's ashes everywhere!) - and you're right, her behaviour did change over the seasons. I don't envy her for living with Dawn - I used to really rate her but now see her as being a toxic individual!

Would love to know the truth behind her and Leanne's issues. I liked Leanne.

Reactions: 6
This might be an unpopular opinion but I really didn't like Ester! I found her behaviour awful - she would come in, cause a tit show and was never held accountable! She had some funny moments (carrying on eating while a massive argument was raging) but overall I just thought she was not a nice person :rolleyes:
I went off her after the blatant jealousy about Hanna getting married

Reactions: 4
I hope I've done this right

And Hanna is expecting her 1st child congratulations to her I didn’t see that 1 coming I thought she would hold off a year or 2.
Has she announced it? Can’t see anything on insta!

Just seen she’s announced it via OK! Mag 🙄

Reactions: 1
Congratulations to Hanna and Martin.

I had an idea Ester would be going as she seemed to be taking more of a backseat during the latest series. I wonder if her new partner encouraged her to leave; maybe he (rightfully so) didn't want to be filmed?

I will miss her from the show, although I didn't always agree with her she was great entertainment, particularly during her first few series' virtually going head to head with everybody and stirring things up, which I think was needed at that point.

Reactions: 4
Congratulations to Hanna and Martin.

I had an idea Ester would be going as she seemed to be taking more of a backseat during the latest series. I wonder if her new partner encouraged her to leave; maybe he (rightfully so) didn't want to be filmed?

I will miss her from the show, although I didn't always agree with her she was great entertainment, particularly during her first few series' virtually going head to head with everybody and stirring things up, which I think was needed at that point.
Ive always wondered what their husbands thought of the way they appear on the programme with their fishwife shouting and screaming matches

I imagine Seema’s husband is pleased. She comes across well and advertises their brand. The rest must be mortified, surely.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I imagine Seema’s husband is pleased. She comes across well and advertises their brand. The rest must be mortified, surely.
Must be embarrassing for their kids too. Although I know a few of them and know they think the life they lead is amazing

Don’t know if anyone’s seen, but after travelling all over the place during the summer and mixing with loads of people on yachts etc, Dawn Ward is now saying she’s ill with Covid! Not sure if the whole family has had it, but what an absolute wreckless idiot to put her family at risk like that! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Completely agree, not one care for COVID whilst they boozed their way through France and Greece ! Absolute disgrace.

I s
Don’t know if anyone’s seen, but after travelling all over the place during the summer and mixing with loads of people on yachts etc, Dawn Ward is now saying she’s ill with Covid! Not sure if the whole family has had it, but what an absolute wreckless idiot to put her family at risk like that! 🙄
did she say she had Covid? I heard the bit about she’s been ill for 14 days... she clearly looks unwell

I've only just found this thread and had a laugh catching up on it. I live in the same area as the RHOC cast so see them around a lot, and I ride so I see the Wards at shows sometimes as the horse world is a small one!

Does anyone else follow Dawn's daughter Darby on insta - I was shocked by some of her recent photos with how much she's had done to her face. She used to be stunning in real life and now looks about 40 with the typical Michael Jackson plastic look! this in particular!

(for reference this is how she used to look - obviously quite made up but not terrifying!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Dawn Ward is a disgrace, said she had a temp three days ago but apparently she’s officially allowed out now . Not only out at the pub yesterday, but posting photos with non family members, absolutely no social distancing whatsoever.
For someone who is a supposed influencer she’s certainly setting a really bad example 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It’s shocking, can hardly see their mum discouraging it, especially when they have aesthetics business in the back garden! Not a good example to the two youngest daughters either 😬

Reactions: 10
I've only just found this thread and had a laugh catching up on it. I live in the same area as the RHOC cast so see them around a lot, and I ride so I see the Wards at shows sometimes as the horse world is a small one!

Does anyone else follow Dawn's daughter Darby on insta - I was shocked by some of her recent photos with how much she's had done to her face. She used to be stunning in real life and now looks about 40 with the typical Michael Jackson plastic look! this in particular!

(for reference this is how she used to look - obviously quite made up but not terrifying!)
did u realise what you posted "mj look" do u know her fiance is called mj 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.