The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I can’t be alone in this thought but what the actual duck does Lystra look like 😳
I’ve seen pictures of her before surgery and she was quite stunning and got work I think as a Naomi Campbell lookalike.
Why anyone would want tits and arse as big as hers unless she’s a paid call girl for men and women with a fetish for the extreme surgery 🤷‍♀️
Anyone know if her and Ashley are real or just a story line it all seems a bit weird and off to me 🤣

Reactions: 16
I know I can’t be alone in this thought but what the actual duck does Lystra look like 😳
I’ve seen pictures of her before surgery and she was quite stunning and got work I think as a Naomi Campbell lookalike.
Why anyone would want tits and arse as big as hers unless she’s a paid call girl for men and women with a fetish for the extreme surgery 🤷‍♀️
Anyone know if her and Ashley are real or just a story line it all seems a bit weird and off to me 🤣
also her nails, they remind me of the old witches fingers you used to get for Halloween 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
also her nails, they remind me of the old witches fingers you used to get for Halloween 😂
Oh ffs how did I forget the nails how the hell does she wipe her arse, also I was reading about BBL and how unhygienic they are imagine all the crusty tit buried deep down between those massive arse cheeks 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Forgot this was back on so just catching up - still on episode 1.

Initial thoughts -

Lystra’s nails look ridiculous - I’d break one within the first hour of having them done! And her arse looks ridiculous.

Lauren’s looking a bit Pete Burns.

I like Rachel’s long sleeve swimsuit.

Why have only three of them got matching PJs?

Reactions: 8
I don't think the chicken shop is like fried chicken like big John's. I think it's part of a supply chain to Bernard Matthews or something. And he isn't the chicken king, its his dad who is. Started off in the west mids I believe.
I was very bored one day and did a deep dive I'll see if I can find the link again
---
Ignore me I've got my chicken Kings all mixed up. The above post is about someone different entirely 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Listera I think is a right mouth piece again I don’t think her GF is still around
Paige is putting on an act and Ell she had a hard paper round,Rachel seems to be getting set up for a hard time this series
On an other note I’ve just watching a video off Tanya shaving on Insta 😂🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh ffs how did I forget the nails how the hell does she wipe her arse, also I was reading about BBL and how unhygienic they are imagine all the crusty tit buried deep down between those massive arse cheeks 🤢
I've always thought that about those Edward Scissorhands nails , she'll end up in A@E🤣🤣🤣
Only just found this thread 👍👍

Reactions: 4
@rosie Posey --- thank you I will, she's still horrible, loud mouthed bully, I don't know how they get on these TV shows and swan around like they are famous celebrities with talent.

I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of a slap from those hands😱😱😱😱
Didn't know lee ann Brown had split up with the bankrupt Wes Brown, wonder what caused that 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 3
@rosie Posey --- thank you I will, she's still horrible, loud mouthed bully, I don't know how they get on these TV shows and swan around like they are famous celebrities with talent.

I wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of a slap from those hands😱😱😱😱
Didn't know lee ann Brown had split up with the bankrupt Wes Brown, wonder what caused that 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
I think he’s only bankrupt after she took him to the cleaners during the divorce. Mans a prick anyway, hilarious one night seeing him chucked in the back of a police van after he wouldn’t take no for an answer…

Reactions: 6
I’m still chortling away to myself when Rachel said Paige was just an air hostess who married money, also when Ells boyfriend said and I just sign the checks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Are any of these gold digging tramps self made or did they all start off with money in some shape or form 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Paige acting thick this season? Doesn’t know what a due date is, doesn’t attend anti natal classes, calls a corvette a courgette and thinks Brian was in Boyzone 🤪 Not sure who she’s trying to appeal to? Is it too early for baby brain?

Good to see Ampika back I liked that she always stood up to Dawn.

Reactions: 14
Here are 3 things that I have learned from this series so far:
1. There are no storyline this series as they are just arguing and creating drama over nothing.
2. They are repeating things that they have already done before i.e. the psychic night and Shane launching a new car.
3. The husband/partners are getting more airtime this series compared to previous ones.

Reactions: 13
It's a complete & utter freak show, most sensibly minded folk point and laugh at some of these idiots.
Here we have Exhibit A..... 😬
JS79900316.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9