The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish Rachel had spilled which Ell's dress was - I don't like her but I loved it!

ETA - Just found her Insta and she's actually linked it. My bad.

Reactions: 1
I watched today’s and I am genuinely shock that Ell is 26! 🫣. She’s definately had a tough paper round. I put her at mid 40s. Maybe it’s the surgery, the makeup, the hair - I don’t know, but she looks seriously older than she is

Reactions: 15
I was proper excited to see Ampika in the ‘next time’ bit at the end when I watched on catch up this morning. I really miss the chaos of the first bunch of housewives.

I also binge watched Married To The Game on Amazon Prime today and I genuinely felt a bit sorry for Taylor Ward on her wedding day when Dawneh had an absolute face on her and the right hole for basically no reason at all. Nobody needs that kind of behaviour from their own mother on their wedding day.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
26…. Not a chance. She looks in her 40’s surely!!!?
Pretty... but 26 apparently!?
---
Who is she on insta? I’m dying to see who she is.
I wish Rachel had spilled which Ell's dress was - I don't like her but I loved it!

ETA - Just found her Insta and she's actually linked it. My bad.
---
Tanya can’t actually move her face there’s so much Botox and filler and those teeth.
Respect her staying off alcohol and think it’s admiral but her face actually looks sore there’s so much stuff(ing) in it. Ouch.

Reactions: 8
26…. Not a chance. She looks in her 40’s surely!!!?
---
Who is she on insta? I’m dying to see who she is.
---
Tanya can’t actually move her face there’s so much Botox and filler and those teeth.
Respect her staying off alcohol and think it’s admiral but her face actually looks sore there’s so much stuff(ing) in it. Ouch.
Her mouth seemed to be squint and drooping a bit at one side in the latest episode. Probably because her teeth were supposed to be for a Clydesdale horse…

• Haha
Honestly what was the point of bringing Paige back as it feels like the only reason she is there is to destroy friendships. To me the whole show feels flat as the arguing is getting really annoying and is extremely off-putting, the show feels more scripted than ever as they are repeating the same things in every episode and none of the housewives look like they are enjoying it as at the moment it looks like they would rather be in different places.
It's fairly obvious to me that after 2 episodes the show needs axing as it has run it's cause as both episodes have been very dull and boring as nothing has happened which is going to happen throughout the series IMO as they will continue to argue about the same things.
They should just start afresh and recast the whole program

Reactions: 4
Utterly cringe when alarm clock boobs new girl said ‘oh I know Rachel, I used to see her when she dropped her daughter off at school’

Rachel - ‘my kids never went to that school’

⏰ - ‘😳'

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Utterly cringe when alarm clock boobs new girl said ‘oh I know Rachel, I used to see her when she dropped her daughter off at school’

Rachel - ‘my kids never went to that school’

⏰ - ‘😳'
I loved it 🤣🤣 Giving it the big I am that she went to school with Rachel’s daughter when she didn’t, then Rachel thinking she might know her from the gates aka school mum age.
I can totally see why though. I re-watched her coming in with Paige to the club/bar this morning, and I still think she looks mid 40s

Reactions: 10
Is it me or do Tanya and Lystra not seem as friendly anymore? At one point they were all over each other but it looked like they ignored each other in the first episode?
---
Just caught up with the second episode they seem a bit more friendly today. WTF has happened to Tanya’s mouth, it droops to one side! She looks awful! I am the same age and look much younger even if I do say so!
Also what is the problem with Lystra? Why does she care if Rachel likes Paige or not? She bought that Elle over ) who by the way is no way 26) to tit stir.
She cuddled Rachel at the end and said she wasn’t going to fall out with her then she slags her off in the toilet. I was starting to like a Lystra but I’ve gone right off her again!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just had a look at Ell’s instagram, her boobs literally look like they’ve been stuck on, and in one set of pictures she looks like one of those worm aliens from men in black 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gosh I haven't watched for 2 series so was a bit of a shock to watch again! Tanya looks terrifying. Sheena looks so natural comparing to all!

Gosh this el is fame hungry isn't she, I followed her after the ep thinking she came across nice.. she's very conceited on her Instagram.. mind you I'd probably be if I looked like that too :D

Reactions: 5
Gosh this el is fame hungry isn't she, I followed her after the ep thinking she came across nice.. she's very conceited on her Instagram.. mind you I'd probably be if I looked like that too :D
Surely you wouldn't want to look 46 whilst being a 26 yr old.... :p

• Haha
Reactions: 6