The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I nearly fell off my chair when I found out El was 26! 😲👀 She's either had too much work done or had a hard paper round which included a good few blocks of flats 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Am sorry but she looks odd and older than her age... Boobs very weird
it’s because she’s so skinny there’s literally nothing existing to work with when doing the boobs so they look totally stuck on.

also what in the actual duck is the photoshopping on this…surely this cannot be real?! And if it is needs reporting for pro-ana

IMG_8870.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
it’s because she’s so skinny there’s literally nothing existing to work with when doing the boobs so they look totally stuck on.

also what in the actual duck is the photoshopping on this…surely this cannot be real?! And if it is needs reporting for pro-ana

View attachment 2887532
You might want to remove the screenshot as it has your profile picture in it 💜

Reactions: 3
Well that was another boring episode.r
Not watched it all yet started to but duck a fish on a bicycle is it me or did lady peekaboo look dog rough on her interview bits and also she kinda knocked me a little bit queasy when she was banging on about what her mirrored ceiling had been privy too 😱
I’m just hoping it was with the gardener not sleezy Sullivan.
I sound like a real mean girl but he must know she’s after his bank balance, then again it’s a 2 way street and if it makes them both happy.
So Debbie Magee what did you first see in millionaire Paul Daniels, if you know you know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know I can’t be alone in this thought but what the actual duck does Lystra look like 😳
I’ve seen pictures of her before surgery and she was quite stunning and got work I think as a Naomi Campbell lookalike.
Why anyone would want tits and arse as big as hers unless she’s a paid call girl for men and women with a fetish for the extreme surgery 🤷‍♀️
Anyone know if her and Ashley are real or just a story line it all seems a bit weird and off to me 🤣

I saw lystra on the opening night of bouji! Bumped into her in the loos & she’s tiny in height, but this big arse, it looks like a rubber ring around her! It looks so silly in real life!!

Reactions: 8
I saw lystra on the opening night of bouji! Bumped into her in the loos & she’s tiny in height, but this big arse, it looks like a rubber ring around her! It looks so silly in real life!!
I see what you’re saying and as in my earlier comment is this how she earns money book a very expensive date with bleeping freaks are us 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I nearly fell off my chair when I found out El was 26! 😲👀 She's either had too much work done or had a hard paper round which included a good few blocks of flats 🤣🤣
I am not gonna lie, I said on here when I watched the first episode that Ell looked mid 40s and I was sooooo shocked when she said 26.

There’s not much happening this series so I am tuning in each week purely to see if I can revise that statement and say I got it wrong……. Sadly I cannot! 🫣. She defo looks mid 40s. I can’t narrow it down to the surgery/makeup/hair - or if it’s all 3.

She looks like she should be on RHONY or RHOBH

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's sad actually that she looks 20yrs older than she is. She needs a massive overhaul ie makeup, hair, clothes.

• Heart
It's sad actually that she looks 20yrs older than she is. She needs a massive overhaul ie makeup, hair, clothes.
I agree! I genuinely feel bad thinking it and want to be wrong. Considering she said she’s an insta star, she needs some honesty and a stylist.

• Heart
Oh my god I just seen Tanya for the first time in years and she is a total jump scare!!!! Wtf

• Haha
I don’t know if it has already been mentioned but that ‘psychic’ stairphonic Debbie was in the Scottish news a while back for buying a creepy doll in a charity shop

Must slow down on my speed reading, it's causing me to misread a lot.
Thought it said Creepy Psychic buys ... instead of Celebrity Psychic buys creepy charity shop doll. Although I don't think it's too much of a stretch to suggest Debbie as creepy, or is that just me:unsure:

• Haha
I’ve been watching the latest series on HayU not the one currently airing. Someone please tell me Katie isn’t back in the newest season. My god her eyes are scary and I cannot stand her

Oh god!
that thirsty pair of hairdressers are back…they add no value whatsoever!
Are they morphing into each other? They look creepy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15