The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lystra’s gloves - the only saving grace is they cover her ridiculous nails!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm not watching it anymore. Series link has been removed.

Paige pretending to-be thick when she's got a first class honours degree (don't ask in what she said last season).

No storyline just set up scenarios, lystra desperate for airtime yet again.

It's crap, when dawn went it lost it's sparkle!

I'm out!

Reactions: 12
Why is she happy to make herself look so unintelligent? Has she never met her mother in law before!? The way she speaks to her is so odd. It’s not respectful etc it’s like she doesn’t know her or has never engaged with her previously.

I couldn’t stand Dawn- not sure why they don’t just have a laugh together why does there always have to be such hideous drama. Who actually goes on like that? Surely there’s easier ways to get screen time

I'm not watching it anymore. Series link has been removed.

Paige pretending to-be thick when she's got a first class honours degree (don't ask in what she said last season).

No storyline just set up scenarios, lystra desperate for airtime yet again.

It's crap, when dawn went it lost it's sparkle!

I'm out!

Reactions: 3
@swishswishbishNothr1 -----
She said his name was Chris, and gave about four or five occupations, "something to do with property, something to do with pensions, something to do with finance" then said she doesn't really understand. I wonder how much scrutiny that will take.
Is it just me but I don't think she's that attractive, looks way older than 26 and I know to stay that slim you can't eat normal. I've known girls that virtually starved to be thin.
I hope Lauren leaves the lip filler and botox alone, she's starting to look like a stingray puppet, I quite like Lauren, I can't remember her being shady.
I think they should bring back that old tart Esther, and I wish Lystra would give it a rest about Rachel talking about her daughter. Outraged for air time.
I'd like to know how most of them got their money, I have my suspicions 😉😉

Attachments

Reactions: 5
@swishswishbishNothr1 -----
She said his name was Chris, and gave about four or five occupations, "something to do with property, something to do with pensions, something to do with finance" then said she doesn't really understand. I wonder how much scrutiny that will take.
Is it just me but I don't think she's that attractive, looks way older than 26 and I know to stay that slim you can't eat normal. I've known girls that virtually starved to be thin.
I hope Lauren leaves the lip filler and botox alone, she's starting to look like a stingray puppet, I quite like Lauren, I can't remember her being shady.
I think they should bring back that old tart Esther, and I wish Lystra would give it a rest about Rachel talking about her daughter. Outraged for air time.
I'd like to know how most of them got their money, I have my suspicions 😉😉
Esther was my fave hahaha

Esther was my fave hahaha
A while back Esther's mum was following me on IG. Her mum sent me some random dm trying to sell me coins :D & then shortly after disappeared off IG. Also had Debbie Davies follow me for a short while trying to get me to pay for a 'psychic reading':LOL: to which I never replied. Shortly after... she unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A while back Esther's mum was following me on IG. Her mum sent me some random dm trying to sell me coins :D & then shortly after disappeared off IG. Also had Debbie Davies follow me for a short while trying to get me to pay for a 'psychic reading':LOL: to which I never replied. Shortly after... she unfollowed.
Is Debbie Davies that daft bint who’s story line was not being able to go up and down stairs 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is Debbie Davies that daft bint who’s story line was not being able to go up and down stairs 🤷‍♀️
Yup. Although she really wanted to drive home that her biggest win in life was living as an astute psychic. She was next level 'disturbed' :D

Reactions: 8
OMG I’m sure she did this to me too (followed me) hahaha I died 😂😭

OMG I’m sure she did this to me too (followed me) hahaha I died 😂😭
Hilarious, yes she must have followed many who watch(ed) the show and then tried to make a side hustle. She had other accounts also that followed me & was telling me I need a reading. Had to block them all. 😃
---
Forgot to mention, how great of a psychic was Debbie if she had to 'beg' for her readings. Wouldn't she know who wants one & who doesn't? So much for her accuracy :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What's the deal with Ester and her mum these days? They used to be together all the time on Esters instagram, but can't remember the last time she was mentioned

Reactions: 2