The Real Housewives of Cheshire #7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie also had a brief stint on the Agency. An embarrassing bbc 'doc' into a Scottish influencer agency. I think she's stunning, however I genuinely thought she was late 30's/early 40's šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

Reactions: 8
Ellie also had a brief stint on the Agency. An embarrassing bbc 'doc' into a Scottish influencer agency. I think she's stunning, however I genuinely thought she was late 30's/early 40's šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³
Omg thank you! It was doing my head in trying to think where I'd seen her, itvwas that tragic show lol

Reactions: 1
I felt embarrassed for her when the lie she told about going to the same school unfolded in a second.
I've been put right off Rachel recently but I think the crappy storyline of getting (younger) Ell in to make Rachel jealous has massively backfired. Yes she's 26 but not a single one of them could hide the shock on their faces when her age was mentioned. She looks like a much older woman who has had a lot of help to disguise her age.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Most of them look older from the amount of surgery they've had.
Sheena is the only one who hasn't gone OTT

Just watching the new epā€¦. Elā€™s fella looks a right creep itā€™s so obvious these glamorous women are only with their partners for money because itā€™s definitely not their looksšŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
Most tragic thing Iā€™ve seen is Paigeā€™s baby pic announcement with ā€œpicture copyrighted OK! Magazineā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Anyone know what chicken shop her fella has?! Companies house and google is a nilā€¦methinks itā€™s a cash only operation in cheetham hill at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Notice Natasha Hamilton isnā€™t on this seriesā€¦ I guess she really was just on it to promote her new album šŸ¤£šŸ˜“

Canā€™t STAND Paigeā€¦ asking what a due date was? Sheā€™s clearly putting it all on, even the way she speaks sounds fake.
I also find her and Ellā€™s constant digs about age just redundant and completely silly!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Most tragic thing Iā€™ve seen is Paigeā€™s baby pic announcement with ā€œpicture copyrighted OK! Magazineā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Anyone know what chicken shop her fella has?! Companies house and google is a nilā€¦methinks itā€™s a cash only operation in cheetham hill at this rate
Iā€™ve checked companies house as well, and googled but canā€™t find anything about his chicken shops.
Very oddā€¦.

Reactions: 7
Is it that Black Rooster Peri Peri Chicken places that never have any customers inside??
Currency & launderette spring to mind šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 5
Is it that Black Rooster Peri Peri Chicken places that never have any customers inside??
Currency & launderette spring to mind šŸ˜¬
Nah Black Rooster is a Scottish chain afaik (thatā€™s where I live)
100% a money laundering front somewhere that takes cash only

Reactions: 4
I think itā€™s slowly running dry, itā€™s boring 1/2 are not housewives or even that lifestyle! We need to see more of what Cheshire as to offer! Elle Paige & lystra bring nothing!

Reactions: 9
It feels like they are trying to pick arguments and create drama as there is NO actual story line

It feels like they are trying to pick arguments and create drama as there is NO actual story line
I agree in previous series there has actually been a storyline in the show, but this year they are just arguing and creating drama about nothing and they are repeating several things that they have already done before i.e. the psychic night has already been done several times so why it needs repeating again is beyond me as it is getting very boring to see the same things over and over again. The show just needs axing IMO as it is past its sell-by-date now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It is so boring and stupid. What is the point of bringing El and Paige into the show anyway. So dull and they add nothing. Canā€™t stand any of them! And as for ED Ell aging the cheek to keep bringing up age when she looks in her 40ā€™sā€¦.shut the duck up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I used to love Ampika in the early episodes. Iā€™m kind of glad sheā€™s back but she wasnā€™t as impactful as I was hoping in yesterdayā€™s episode. Mind you, casually taking flying lessons so her fiance can buy her a plane is exceptional.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I used to love Ampika in the early episodes. Iā€™m kind of glad sheā€™s back but she wasnā€™t as impactful as I was hoping in yesterdayā€™s episode
Ampika was my favourite housewife back in the earlier series but I have to agree with you she wasn't as impactful as I thought she would be and I was actually left feeling quite disappointed by her return.

Reactions: 7
It is so boring and stupid. What is the point of bringing El and Paige into the show anyway. So dull and they add nothing. Canā€™t stand any of them! And as for ED Ell aging the cheek to keep bringing up age when she looks in her 40ā€™sā€¦.shut the duck up!
She's the first 26 year old I've ever thought to look like mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 9