The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that, typical ignorance. But I still don’t know how she knew they were Jewish.

Does Leilani who was on RHOC have instagram? I can only find a real estate page.
I agree on the Jewish front. Maybe she knew of them from before, or they said something which she overheard? Either way, for her to do an anti-Semitic rant at two complete strangers who just happen to be Jewish, is even more bizarre than her ridiculous cigarette story. Next she’ll be calling them big teeth! ( remember that with Tanya 😂 ). She acts like your typical playground bully, with the immature behaviour to match.
I bet Ash is going through hell behind the scenes.
People that know ( and don’t like ) her are like…

Leilani kept getting banned from IG - her and Leanne now have this channel on IG -

She has a ‘private’ IG
Why did they keep getting banned? Not to do with spouting all that anti vax crap was it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree on the Jewish front. Maybe she knew of them from before, or they said something which she overheard? Either way, for her to do an anti-Semitic rant at two complete strangers who just happen to be Jewish, is even more bizarre than her ridiculous cigarette story. Next she’ll be calling them big teeth! ( remember that with Tanya 😂 ). She acts like your typical playground bully, with the immature behaviour to match.

Why did they keep getting banned? Not to do with spouting all that anti vax crap was it?

Apparently one of the Jacobs lads had a ‘star of David’ necklace on..
Shame Ash is stuck with her everyday rather than spending time with his mum & dad 🥺

Yep Leilo gets banned for spouting bollocks 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Apparently one of the Jacobs lads had a ‘star of David’ necklace on..
Shame Ash is stuck with her everyday rather than spending time with his mum & dad 🥺

Yep Leilo gets banned for spouting bollocks 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Well, both as bad as each other, but in different ways. Leilani is spouting nonsense, but some idiots might believe what she's spouting.
Dawn, isn't a nice person and it's obvious she's a racist from past things that have come out a out her. Ashley is probably as bad, he's just quiet so people think he's ok, he might start her off, in the background saying stuff, knowing she'll go off.

And she erupted at Brian Dowling (dreadful host, he's no Andy Cohen) at the RHOC reunion "YOU AND YOUR PINK SUIT" and stormed off.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
And she erupted at Brian Dowling (dreadful host, he's no Andy Cohen) at the RHOC reunion "YOU AND YOUR PINK SUIT" and stormed off.
So homophobic as well as racist then.

Well, both as bad as each other, but in different ways. Leilani is spouting nonsense, but some idiots might believe what she's spouting.
Dawn, isn't a nice person and it's obvious she's a racist from past things that have come out a out her. Ashley is probably as bad, he's just quiet so people think he's ok, he might start her off, in the background saying stuff, knowing she'll go off.
Funnily enough, we had two ex neighbours like those two. She was always the mouthy gobby one that everyone was scared of and he was the quiet, more measured one. We would always say, why does he put up with her? Then, as time passed, we realised he was equally as nasty as her, yet a more covert version. If you think about it, a decent person wouldn’t really put up with Dawn and he has for years, so maybe he is not as nice as we think he is? The fact that he was so close to his Mum and Dad and now has moved to Dubai when they are elderly and in a care home, they need family nearer the most, speaks volumes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So homophobic as well as racist then.

Funnily enough, we had two ex neighbours like those two. She was always the mouthy gobby one that everyone was scared of and he was the quiet, more measured one. We would always say, why does he put up with her? Then, as time passed, we realised he was equally as nasty as her, yet a more covert version. If you think about it, a decent person wouldn’t really put up with Dawn and he has for years, so maybe he is not as nice as we think he is? The fact that he was so close to his Mum and Dad and now has moved to Dubai when they are elderly and in a care home, they need family nearer the most, speaks volumes.
Exactly, when covid started he put his Mum in a home and turfed his Dad out to live on his own.

• Sad
  • Angry
Agree, and he’s a grown man, if he wants to spend time with his parents he should, instead of being terrified of her. Maybe he just cba. They probably are as bad as each other she’s just more upfront.

Reactions: 9
Will there be a new series of RHOC?
I hope not, as I thought the last one was so tedious. Before, they would all be gobby but entertaining, now they are just gobby and boring to watch.
Debbie and Lystra are incredibly unlikable, Seema is a two faced snake, Hanna is irritating, Sheena is lovely ( so doesn’t really fit in the show ) and so I have very little interest in a new series.

I hope not, as I thought the last one was so tedious. Before, they would all be gobby but entertaining, now they are just gobby and boring to watch.
Debbie and Lystra are incredibly unlikable, Seema is a two faced snake, Hanna is irritating, Sheena is lovely ( so doesn’t really fit in the show ) and so I have very little interest in a new series.
I used to like seema but blimey she was such a tit stirrer

Reactions: 13
Agree, and he’s a grown man, if he wants to spend time with his parents he should, instead of being terrified of her. Maybe he just cba. They probably are as bad as each other she’s just more upfront.
Dawn ward not guilty ....no justice

She comes off so much worse for lying because she’s so obviously guilty! She should have admitted everything and begged for mercy while expressing huge remorse 🤣 On another note, why is she such a gobby cow?? 😂
Verdict not guilty ...what a sham

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Dawn ward not guilty ....no justice

Verdict not guilty ...what a sham
I'm not surprised, all these z Listers seem to get away with everything, you only need to look at Katie Price.
I wonder if she'll be back on instagram now.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm not surprised, all these z Listers seem to get away with everything, you only need to look at Katie Price.
Sure she will milking it for all its worth

Reactions: 8
Also not surprised, these people are never held accountable for their actions.

Reactions: 14
Debbie and lystra are SO unlikeable. Someone needs to tell lystra her arse looks ridiculous and not sexy aswell lol Nicole and hanna have no personality whatsoever. I do like seema tho, particularly her earrings 😂 and I love Lauren 😂 but jesus it's past its best.

Reactions: 14
She’s vile. I have seen her myself punch another wag at a Boodles tennis day …. That was years ago. She hasn’t changed, just got worse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s vile. I have seen her myself punch another wag at a Boodles tennis day …. That was years ago. She hasn’t changed, just got worse.
I don't know why that made me laugh, but all the wags are self obsessed twats

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.