The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally forgot about the trial and thought the visit was to see her Mil ( don’t know if both her in laws are still alive)

Part of me did think that towards the end of her time in RHC she was going through the menopause (only because when I went through it I was like a lunatic filled with rage/crying over nothing and being totally unreasonable) which was a shame because at the beginning she was quite entertaining

Her downfall was Hanna, she just couldn’t let it go she was like a dog with a bone, it just didn’t make sense in the end

It will be interesting to see how this trial pans out
I am sure at least one of Ash’s parents are still alive. So all that bullshit about wanting to be close to them as they get older.
The more I see of Ash, the more I realise that he is A. completely in love with her B. Terrified of her C. A bit of both. I think, C is the probable answer. Let’s face it, he knows only too well what her temper is like.
Regardless of which, he doesn’t look very happy these days… dead behind those botoxed eyes.

Reactions: 21
She’s so transparent , and a ‘playful’ touch of the face from a drunk Wardy, I would 100% deem as intimidating.
I've just be rewatching from the beginning and duck me, I never realised how intimidating she was. She gives people no personal space at all, so uncomfortable to watch. I'm shocked how much of a c*nt she is as I never realised when watching all the earlier series! I don't know how anyone has duck all to do with her. Kids included. If she were my mum I'd have well disowned the witch.

Reactions: 18
She’s been pushing the girls to be famous since day one. Do you remember in earlier seasons when she was trying to manage and push some girl band they were in 😂

Reactions: 23
I am sure at least one of Ash’s parents are still alive. So all that bullshit about wanting to be close to them as they get older.
The more I see of Ash, the more I realise that he is A. completely in love with her B. Terrified of her C. A bit of both. I think, C is the probable answer. Let’s face it, he knows only too well what her temper is like.
Regardless of which, he doesn’t look very happy these days… dead behind those botoxed eyes.
They are both still alive.
They moved Maureen into a care home when Covid hit (and moved her clinic manager & child in!!) and Terry is living on his own. 👀🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've just be rewatching from the beginning and duck me, I never realised how intimidating she was. She gives people no personal space at all, so uncomfortable to watch. I'm shocked how much of a c*nt she is as I never realised when watching all the earlier series! I don't know how anyone has duck all to do with her. Kids included. If she were my mum I'd have well disowned the witch.
I think they are all too frightened of her to be anything but compliant to what she wants. She has always been a vile bully, and uncomfortable to watch at times.
Taylor definitely seems to be the only one who ever stands up to her, but even she ends up bowing down to her Mum in the end.

They are both still alive.
They moved Maureen into a care home when Covid hit (and moved her clinic manager & child in!!) and Terry is living on his own. 👀🥺
Yes, so all that rubbish about wanting to be there for them. I wonder what Ash feels about being so far away from them?

She’s been pushing the girls to be famous since day one. Do you remember in earlier seasons when she was trying to manage and push some girl band they were in 😂
She tried to push Darby’s singing career, which was a non starter! She looks like Dawn before the surgery in her promo pic.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think they are all too frightened of her to be anything but compliant to what she wants. She has always been a vile bully, and uncomfortable to watch at times.
Taylor definitely seems to be the only one who ever stands up to her, but even she ends up bowing down to her Mum in the end.

Yes, so all that rubbish about wanting to be there for them. I wonder what Ash feels about being so far away from them?

She tried to push Darby’s singing career, which was a non starter! She looks like Dawn before the surgery in her promo pic.
Defo. Like in school when the friends of the bully are only friends with them so they don't get bullied themselves. No wonder Taylor went to boarding school and Charlie wanted to. Imagine that creature being your mum. Poor girls don't stand a chance.

Reactions: 12
Someone had posted an update on her thread (see below link) shes back in court tomorrow

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 2
I knew she would get away with it somehow 😞
I hope she doesn’t. She has huge delusions of grandeur. Everyone in her life is scared of her, as she intimidates them ( the only time she turns on the tears is when she doesn’t get her own way ) and I believe she is 100% guilty of said offence. She is throwing a tonne of money at a loophole solicitor who is now turning the case on it’s head to make her look like the victim.
She is a vile woman who needs to get her comeuppance.

Reactions: 18
I hope she doesn’t. She has huge delusions of grandeur. Everyone in her life is scared of her, as she intimidates them ( the only time she turns on the tears is when she doesn’t get her own way ) and I believe she is 100% guilty of said offence. She is throwing a tonne of money at a loophole solicitor who is now turning the case on it’s head to make her look like the victim.
She is a vile woman who needs to get her comeuppance.
It’s the second time she’s done it now, let’s hope that her third will be in Dubai where you really don’t want to be breaking the law

Reactions: 15
Isn’t ‘not seeing race’ considered pretty racist these days? Oh Dawn.
I thought that, typical ignorance. But I still don’t know how she knew they were Jewish.

Does Leilani who was on RHOC have instagram? I can only find a real estate page.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t ‘not seeing race’ considered pretty racist these days? Oh Dawn.
Well she's a bit thick as they say in Yorkshire win or loose companies not gonna want to have her advertising there stuff on Instagram . Them poor girls especially young ones has she left them in Dubai. Mind you they won't be shock been brought up with her behaviour

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.