The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she was caught up n a materialistic life style. If she had a fight with her husband he would just buy her a handbag to apologise and she realised that was not right.
They are in a materialistic lifestyle getting with footballers that paid them initially in strip clubs.

absolute joke that they all rewrite history as strong independent women.

more like she was with him long enough to now get enough share that she never has to work again. They are all the same. Use husbands money and name to set up a business and then say they are entrepreneurs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are in a materialistic lifestyle getting with footballers that paid them initially in strip clubs.

more like she was with him long enough to now get enough share that she never has to work again. They are all the same. Use husbands money and name to set up a business and then say they are entrepreneurs
Each to their own I like her as for DW can't stand her.

Reactions: 9
Each to their own I like her as for DW can't stand her.
That’s fair enough. As far as I see she was a lapdancer who got with a footballer who funded her lifestyle who now pretends she isn’t into materialistic stuff and who is a conspiracy nutjob.

And no I don’t like Dawn either or Tanya who apparently ‘manifested’ her business success. They should at least own who they are, at least Dawn got with Ashley when big football money wasn’t so much a thing

Reactions: 13

I agree. That’s what annoys me the most, when they make out they are strong, independent self made women, and they got all their money from wealthy men. Tanya, Lystra, Rachel, Perla, Ester, Leanne, Lauren, Stacey and Ampika are the worst ones.

Reactions: 14
I know I am missing the point but any clues on who she punched? #noseyfuck

I’ve never posted this before. I have encountered Dawn once. I was out with a work colleague than Dawn recognised. Dawn came over and talked to my mate and blanked me. My mate introduced me and I said Hello, and Dawn sort of paused, looked me up and down and carried on talking to my mate. I was invisible to her and she never acknowledged me. I could cope with all that as she didn’t know me, but…… When she had gone my mates words were “She’s a coked up c*nt that no one likes, but I have to say hello so she doesn’t turn on me. She’s like the Cheshire Mafia” This was just as RHOC started, and those words were stuck in my head when I saw on the show how she was with all the other housewives.
It does make me laugh how they think Cheshire is this tiny county with about three areas. It does make me glad that I live on the other side of Cheshire, which is still annoyingly pretentious, but no where near as bad as where them lot live.
I can't understand why anyone would be bothered if she turned against them, it shows those people are not your real friends. I couldn't be doing with the fakeness 😂

Reactions: 10
That’s fair enough. As far as I see she was a lapdancer who got with a footballer who funded her lifestyle who now pretends she isn’t into materialistic stuff and who is a conspiracy nutjob.

And no I don’t like Dawn either or Tanya who apparently ‘manifested’ her business success. They should at least own who they are, at least Dawn got with Ashley when big football money wasn’t so much a thing
She certainly is a conspiracy nut job! 🤪

It does make me laugh how they think Cheshire is this tiny county with about three areas. It does make me glad that I live on the other side of Cheshire, which is still annoyingly pretentious, but no where near as bad as where them lot live.
I can't understand why anyone would be bothered if she turned against them, it shows those people are not your real friends. I couldn't be doing with the fakeness 😂
I bet walking up the highstreet in some parts of Cheshire is like seeing some kind of freakshow. They have no idea how ridiculous they look as they all hang around with other fake looking freaks. It saddens me to see how damaging this quest for perfection is, when in reality it doesn’t exist.

Reactions: 6
It’s definitely worth a walk down London Rd in Alderley one Saturday afternoon just for the laughs !

• Haha
She certainly is a conspiracy nut job! 🤪

I bet walking up the highstreet in some parts of Cheshire is like seeing some kind of freakshow. They have no idea how ridiculous they look as they all hang around with other fake looking freaks. It saddens me to see how damaging this quest for perfection is, when in reality it doesn’t exist.
It's quite sad really and especially for the ones with daughters who then go and copy their mum's and have surgery they don't need.

It’s definitely worth a walk down London Rd in Alderley one Saturday afternoon just for the laughs !
I've not been there for years,the one thing that struck me was the cars, how expensive they all are. I feel like I need to visit one weekend to gawp at everyone 😂
I can't stand her, but I still need to visit Wilmslow to see Tanya's tiny shop. I always thing that end of Cheshire is a million miles away and it's only around half an hour away 😂

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if it’s still there tbh ….. nobody ever went in !
Alderley used to be fab in the old days …. A proper village.

Reactions: 3
It's quite sad really and especially for the ones with daughters who then go and copy their mum's and have surgery they don't need.

I've not been there for years,the one thing that struck me was the cars, how expensive they all are. I feel like I need to visit one weekend to gawp at everyone 😂
I can't stand her, but I still need to visit Wilmslow to see Tanya's tiny shop. I always thing that end of Cheshire is a million miles away and it's only around half an hour away 😂
None of them live in the real world, and the majority wont still have that kind of wealth in ten years time. The one’s that do still have that kind of wealth, will be even more miserable than they are today.

Reactions: 2

She closed it last year I think, I remember her announcing it on insta. My sister went when it first opened and said it was tiny and really random😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She closed it last year I think, I remember her announcing it on insta. My sister went when it first opened and said it was tiny and really random😂
Ah, I unfollowed her during the height of the pandemic when Cheshire had to go into tier 2 and she was out with her mates breaking all the rules, I realised what a selfish twit she was, so didn't know she'd closed.it. I always thought it was odd that she opened a shop selling her tat, I didn't think it would have done well, but I guess it was Phil's money she was wasting and not hers.

Reactions: 7
Ah, I unfollowed her during the height of the pandemic when Cheshire had to go into tier 2 and she was out with her mates breaking all the rules, I realised what a selfish twit she was, so didn't know she'd closed.it. I always thought it was odd that she opened a shop selling her tat, I didn't think it would have done well, but I guess it was Phil's money she was wasting and not hers.
She’s got her own clothing company now! Though the shop was an ‘holistic’ venture it was all about that sort of shite and selling those chains she wore. I think there was a tree taking up most of the floor space😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She did a lot of non face mask wearing during the pandemic, making up some lame excuse as it was for medical reasons. I remember seeing a photo of her and Phil inside the pub they run, and nobody was wearings masks when they were meant to be! 😡

She’s got her own clothing company now! Though the shop was an ‘holistic’ venture it was all about that sort of shite and selling those chains she wore. I think there was a tree taking up most of the floor space😂
These lost little wags don’t know what to do with themselves when they’re bored of shopping. They think, I know, I will run a business/ bar/shop, how hard can it be.? They soon find out, without any business acumen, these business ventures never last long.
Like Lystra and her awful Boujee bars, pink monstrosities that are just an ego boost for her. Google the reviews on them, they are dire.

Reactions: 5
She did a lot of non face mask wearing during the pandemic, making up some lame excuse as it was for medical reasons. I remember seeing a photo of her and Phil inside the pub they run, and nobody was wearings masks when they were meant to be! 😡

These lost little wags don’t know what to do with themselves when they’re bored of shopping. They think, I know, I will run a business/ bar/shop, how hard can it be.? They soon find out, without any business acumen, these business ventures never last long.
Like Lystra and her awful Boujee bars, pink monstrosities that are just an ego boost for her. Google the reviews on them, they are dire.
Is that their pub then? The one they’re always in?

Is that their pub then? The one they’re always in?
It’s Phil’s brothers bar.
It’s in Kersal in Salford. Cops used to get called there on a regular occurrence.
Tanya runs the clothing company with her mates - Cathy Mason ( did time for drugs supplying) who also offers to provide fake vax certification for flying purpose!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s in Kersal in Salford. Cops used to get called there on a regular occurrence.
Tanya runs the clothing company with her mates - Cathy Mason ( did time for drugs supplying) who also offers to provide fake vax certification for flying purpose!!
Wow, I knew Tanya was scum and her drug dealing mate, but I didn't know she was that level of scum providing fake certificates, she should be arrested.

Which brother? The one who is have Rooney covid, who is either gay or fancies Tanya? I can't work it out

Reactions: 4
I stand corrected with the pub, I knew it was family linked somehow.
Also, I love the way she tries to sell her products as a luxury brand! Get the essence of Tanya and pay £77 for the perfume and £35 for the candle! Aint nothing luxury about you luv! 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
I stand corrected with the pub, I knew it was family linked somehow.
Also, I love the way she tries to sell her products as a luxury brand! Get the essence of Tanya and pay £77 for the perfume and £35 for the candle! Aint nothing luxury about you luv! 😂😂😂
‘bardo’ she’s no Jo Malone is she. I wish they’d just duck off back to spending their husbands money and lunching instead of pretending they are girl bosses

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.