The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Misse’s brother was murdered and the hitman has been sentenced today. Her brother was a kingpin of a drugs gang. I bet her ex husband is glad he’s out of all of that. I googled him and his new girlfriend is far more natural than Misse and it looks like he has custody of their son.

Reactions: 12
What does he do, does anyone know?
David Sullivan was a director in the P*rn industry, 1970s onwards.

Classy programme then. No?

Given most of the cast are from Greater Manchester, Stafford, Birmingham, North Wales, Czech Republic.......... Don't recognise this as my home County!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 8
I didn't recognise her, but it's insulting to Cheryl Cole to say that she looks like her.
She's now running events on how to manifest love, laughable.

She said she's had her eyebrows lifted, due to them dropping due to depression and Botox. She allegedly isn't having Botox now.
Screenshot_20220212-184454~2.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't recognise her, but it's insulting to Cheryl Cole to say that she looks like her.
She's now running events on how to manifest love, laughable.

She said she's had her eyebrows lifted, due to them dropping due to depression and Botox. She allegedly isn't having Botox now.
View attachment 1057859

I used to really like Tanya but wtf has happened to her. She looks terrifying and can think she’s an entrepreneur all she likes but she’s just a WAG leeching off her husband.

Reactions: 19
I used to really like Tanya but wtf has happened to her. She looks terrifying and can think she’s an entrepreneur all she likes but she’s just a WAG leeching off her husband.
I liked her until covid and realised what a selfish twit she was. Looking back in past shows she was/is a bully.
She looks awful.

Reactions: 11
I liked her until covid and realised what a selfish twit she was. Looking back in past shows she was/is a bully.
She looks awful.
with a massive chip on her shoulder when it comes to educated people who have achieved something on their own merit. Brains intimidate her, saw it with Hanna, and even with Leilani who’s hardly Einstein. That’s why Lystra suits her perfectly 🙄

Reactions: 15
with a massive chip on her shoulder when it comes to educated people who have achieved something on their own merit. Brains intimidate her, saw it with Hanna, and even with Leilani who’s hardly Einstein. That’s why Lystra suits her perfectly 🙄
I can't stand Hannah, but the way Tanya behaved towards her was awful. I think it brought up her insecurities, she likes to think she's made it on her own and started businesses on her own, when it's all down to her bagging a footballer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.