The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they do this to themselves? She certainly wasn’t ugly before, and I’m sure if she’d have stayed away from all the surgery she’d still look good now. She’s gone too far and now looks unnatural.

She’ll be giving this one a run for her money soon…

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Terrible thing to happen but it happened in 1987 so it's a bit of a reach.
Agree, from the headline I thought it had happened recently.
The cynic in me wondered if she was just trying to get into the papers.

Reactions: 6
Possibly, but why would she bother? It’s not like she needs his money, I don’t see what she’d get out of it.
Maybe she’s gay too? Maybe she was under pressure to ‘marry well’ and have kids from her family? Maybe he’s paying her, women beard for all sorts of reasons.

Reactions: 2
Why do they do this to themselves? She certainly wasn’t ugly before, and I’m sure if she’d have stayed away from all the surgery she’d still look good now. She’s gone too far and now looks unnatural.

She’ll be giving this one a run for her money soon…
Why does everyone do that to themselves these days. On CGD aswell.. every single girl looks like Kryten.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.