The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
with a massive chip on her shoulder when it comes to educated people who have achieved something on their own merit. Brains intimidate her, saw it with Hanna, and even with Leilani who’s hardly Einstein. That’s why Lystra suits her perfectly 🙄
I think every single one of them is intimidated by Hanna and her intelligence. As it’s clear to see she’s the only one with an ounce of smarts about her.

Seema is the worst for me and how she’s changed. Become so fake and annoying. Her business would be nowhere if she didn’t have the help of her massive team, most of her clothes are ugly and overpriced too.

Hanna is the only one of them that didn’t have to marry for money and has an actual career to fall back on. Her book in my opinion was witty and they all blew it out of proportion and ruined that moment for her.

Lystra is just vile she’s not got one brain cell in her head. Reminds me of a prostitute, has to flash as much flesh to earn the cash.

Tanya is pig thick and got where she was taking off her clothes and marrying a footballer. No one would know who she was if she didn’t. As for her being a ‘business woman’ the only people who buy and believe her stuff is those with the same amount of brain cells in their heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think every single one of them is intimidated by Hanna and her intelligence. As it’s clear to see she’s the only one with an ounce of smarts about her.

Seema is the worst for me and how she’s changed. Become so fake and annoying. Her business would be nowhere if she didn’t have the help of her massive team, most of her clothes are ugly and overpriced too.

Hanna is the only one of them that didn’t have to marry for money and has an actual career to fall back on. Her book in my opinion was witty and they all blew it out of proportion and ruined that moment for her.

Lystra is just vile she’s not got one brain cell in her head. Reminds me of a prostitute, has to flash as much flesh to earn the cash.

Tanya is pig thick and got where she was taking off her clothes and marrying a footballer. No one would know who she was if she didn’t. As for her being a ‘business woman’ the only people who buy and believe her stuff is those with the same amount of brain cells in their heads.
I agree with what you've said, I still can't stand Hannah, but she is the only one who has worked hard and has got where she is due to her hard work.

I can't believe anyone would buy any of Tanya's awful jewelry. Have said that, I would like a nosey in her shop, but couldn't be bothered to dive across the county to Wilmslow.

Lystra, Ester and Ampika are all the same, marrying/dating rich older men for the money. I worry for their children, they must think that's what you do to have money.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s not all just down to Hannah’s hard work though. She had access to a private education, and parents that encouraged and prioritised academic success.
These things do make a huge difference and give you an advantage.

Reactions: 18
It’s not all just down to Hannah’s hard work though. She had access to a private education, and parents that encouraged and prioritised academic success.
They do give you an advantage, but you still have to work hard. I've worked with someone who went to boarding school and another who went to a private school, they didn't have the best jobs, private education didn't help them. I think you can still do well as well at a comp if you put the hard work in.
I don't think Tanya prioritises education, she pulled her daughter out of college and is sending her down the same route as her. I like the fact that Tanya sends her kids to a normal comp, as I don't agree with private education.

Reactions: 14
I have to admit I like Dawn ;don’t hate me for this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I can't believe anyone would buy any of Tanya's awful jewelry. Have said that, I would like a nosey in her shop, but couldn't be bothered to dive across the county to Wilmslow.
The sad thing is, is that the designer who makes Tanya’s jewellery is actually very talented and lovely - Tanya is merely a brand to market her products. She recently launched her own boutique so hopefully she’ll put some distance between them as she grows under her own name.

Reactions: 11
I have to admit I like Dawn ;don’t hate me for this 🤣
I quite like her, she's entertaining. I don't think she's a very nice person and is selfish and I wouldn't want to know her in real life, but I like her on TV, she brings the drama.

Look at the cast of Made in Chelsea. Private education can mean very little if you don't use it to your advantage.

Reactions: 10
I do think this is quite an ignorant comment to be honest.

And personally I do not agree with private education however Hanna wouldn’t be where she was now without her working hard. Just like at a public school you can choose to leave and work hard or leave and take your clothes off or marry for money just like most of the rest did.

Hanna’s parents didn’t get her qualifications for her, she had to go to uni and put the work in. She’s a qualified dentist and even after going on RHOC she still owns and works in her dentist surgery.

Whilst there’s a lot I don’t agree that Hanna does on RHOC, you can not discredit her brains and I’m sick of everyone trying to do that. Those girls on the show are vile to her everytime she brings up her hard work and it’s sickening.

I want to live in a world where working hard to get to where you are is the normal, and not taking your clothes off or using men. The world has gone mad with only fans and all of this and sexualising women is becoming the norm.

We’re completely going back in time and every right that women fought for has pretty much been reversed, we once again are just a slab of meat to look at.

We need more women on TV like Hanna who do have qualifications and business to their names so young girls can look up to that and not find the easy way to make cash and lose dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

And personally I do not agree with private education however Hanna wouldn’t be where she was now without her working hard. Just like at a public school you can choose to leave and work hard or leave and take your clothes off or marry for money just like most of the rest did.

Hanna’s parents didn’t get her qualifications for her, she had to go to uni and put the work in. She’s a qualified dentist and even after going on RHOC she still owns and works in her dentist surgery.

Whilst there’s a lot I don’t agree that Hanna does on RHOC, you can not discredit her brains and I’m sick of everyone trying to do that. Those girls on the show are vile to her everytime she brings up her hard work and it’s sickening.

I want to live in a world where working hard to get to where you are is the normal, and not taking your clothes off or using men. The world has gone mad with only fans and all of this and sexualising women is becoming the norm.

We’re completely going back in time and every right that women fought for has pretty much been reversed, we once again are just a slab of meat to look at.

We need more women on TV like Hanna who do have qualifications and business to their names so young girls can look up to that and not find the easy way to make cash and lose dignity.
I agree that she's clearly intelligent and must have worked hard to get her qualifications and good for her. I know of people who have been privately educated, and they might as well have gone to the local comp for all the qualifications they got!

The problem is that everything she does seems to be in a 'gloating' sort of way and 'look at me, aren't I clever' which doesn't endear her to people!

You’ve every right to disagree with me but I take exception to you calling my comment ignorant. I’m not saying she didn’t work hard at all, but to deny that a financially comfortable background and access to a better educational establishment doesn’t give you an advantage in life, seems a bit naive at a time when social mobility is harder than ever for those who are born less privileged.

Reactions: 10
You’ve every right to disagree with me but I take exception to you calling my comment ignorant. I’m not saying she didn’t work hard at all, but to deny that a financially comfortable background and access to a better educational establishment doesn’t give you an advantage in life, seems a bit naive.
Well my comment to say yours is ignorant is just the same as yours saying mine is naive 🤣

I think saying her parents prioritising her education gave her an upperhand is ignorant. As her parents can’t force her to work hard. She could’ve had private school payed for and still dossed about during and after yet she chose not to and put that hard work in herself.

A dentistry degree is not easy and it’s many years of hard work, which she could’ve done with private or public education so that makes no difference. People from all backgrounds choose to do dentistry.

It’s silly to say private education gets your further in life when there’s many business women and men and celebrities that come from working class backgrounds and public education. To say this only adds to a stigma and stereotype that lower wealth families can’t make a name for themselves which isn’t true at all.

Whilst private education may give you an upper hand in some circumstances I don’t think it made a difference to Hanna’s career. She could’ve done dentistry with or without her private education.

I do see you’ve since edited your comment to a much more long winded one but my points still stand. You’re keeping the stereotype alive that working class families don’t become anything. Regardless of financial status you can work hard in life - this is coming from a women who grew up on benefits and the council estate with a teen mum. I’m not bias in anyway and would hope you’re not.

The opportunities I’m presented in life are there depending on how hard I work.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tanya had a brow lift and tummy tuck at the same time. She has also given up booze :sneaky: to help with her depression and adhd.

Reactions: 2
Good for Hanna got working hard and becoming a dentist but let’s me honest the fame has well and truly gone to head and she’s completely sold out!! She’s had so much filler and Botox that she looks like a fish! As for the constant showing off on Instagram - she’s become complete unbearable!!

• Heart
Good for Hanna got working hard and becoming a dentist but let’s me honest the fame has well and truly gone to head and she’s completely sold out!! She’s had so much filler and Botox that she looks like a fish! As for the constant showing off on Instagram - she’s become complete unbearable!!
I agree! She used to be so gorgeous and now she's ruined it. Natural look is always far better and they all need to realise this.

Reactions: 9
She looks terrible. Imagine seeing her in broad daylight, you'd get a scare 😱
Tanya has also lost so much weight she looks like she’s got the body of a child, apart from her massive boobs. It’s a shame because she was really pretty before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I agree! She used to be so gorgeous and now she's ruined it. Natural look is always far better and they all need to realise this.
Yes, despite her education she's still made some stupid choices when it comes to her appearance. She looked better before.

Reactions: 9
I’ve said it before about Dawn and it now fits Tanya as well, all that surgery doesn’t make you look young it makes you look really old no one would believe those two were under 45 so why do it?

• Heart
I liked her until covid and realised what a selfish twit she was. Looking back in past shows she was/is a bully.
She looks awful.
Agree
Hana as annoying as she was/is was bullied by Tanya for a while, she made a stupid comment apologised but dear god it was milked till it’s teats were dry

Tanya looks very bizzare
I don’t understand why she keeps messing with her body and face, I think she needs professional help for body dysmorphia

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.