The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is being racist and who are they being racist about?
I don’t think anyone is! Lystra is a dick, as is Tanya, Nick and Royston. It’s all about their personality to why they are not liked. Nothing else. Sometimes people don’t like others. It’s normal. Let’s not cause drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think anyone is! Lystra is a dick, as is Tanya, Nick and Royston. It’s all about their personality to why they are not liked. Nothing else. Sometimes people don’t like others. It’s normal. Let’s not cause drama.
I was wondering, as I'm sure the op has said the racism was against Lystra, but I'd have thought the racist person would also be racist to Sheena, Seema and Hannah.

Reactions: 8
Totally agree with you, if you’re not a nice person it doesn’t matter what colour your skin is, or what your sexual preferences are, that’s nothing to do with it. Simply you are not a nice person, nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So what makes lystra “not a nice person” exactly?
Are you sure you are not related to or are in fact Lystra!? She is vile. Sorry, but don’t stick up for her because of her skin colour if that is what you are referring to, as that is complete bullshit. Sheena is lovely and my favourite on the show, before you accuse me of racism.
Also, stop trying to create a race issue on this thread when there isn’t one.

I was wondering, as I'm sure the op has said the racism was against Lystra, but I'd have thought the racist person would also be racist to Sheena, Seema and Hannah.
Exactly!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Are you sure you are not related to or are in fact Lystra!? She is vile. Sorry, but don’t stick up for her because of her skin colour if that is what you are referring to, as that is complete bullshit. Sheena is lovely and my favourite on the show, before you accuse me of racism.
👏👏Well said, why do some people get so involved, chill out it’s Christmas 😜

Reactions: 7
So what makes lystra “not a nice person” exactly?
Not to start an argument, but you didn't answer my question. I gather you are accusing Hannah of being a racist, so has she been racist to Sheena or Seema? You've accused her of being racist towards Lystra, but it sounds like they don't like each other. Lystra isn't likeable, just like her bestie Tanya. It's absurd to me to accuse someone of racism, because they don't like someone.
By the way, I can't stand Hannah as well.

👏👏Well said, why do some people get so involved, chill out it’s Christmas 😜
Ha, I don't know why I've got involved, as you said it's Christmas and pointless to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Exactly!
why are you projecting? Nobody accused any of you of racism 😂😭😭 I didn’t even quote anyones post, there isn’t a race issue to you because you’re white and you’ll never pick up on micro aggressions, ever. End of. Hundreds of people on Twitter and Instagram have felt the same but you wouldn’t understand and there’s a huge difference in seema sheena and lystra so let’s not be obtuse. Lauren and lystra have the exact same personality and Esther to a certain degree but they were praised hmmm wonder why that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
why are you projecting? Nobody accused any of you of racism 😂😭😭 I didn’t even quote anyones post, there isn’t a race issue to you because you’re white and you’ll never pick up on micro aggressions, ever. End of. Hundreds of people on Twitter and Instagram have felt the same but you wouldn’t understand and there’s a huge difference in seema sheena and lystra so let’s not be obtuse. Lauren and lystra have the exact same personality and Esther to a certain degree but they were praised hmmm wonder why that is.
Esther was absolutely vile too…Lauren has toned it down somewhat but Lystras argumentative side is horrible sorry, she just shouts over people

I agree with the others but I find it funny you assume I’m white 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I also find it funny, nobody knows what gender, age, colour, anyone on here is, I will always stand up for racism, homophobia, or just plain bullying, but sometimes problems are created when they don’t need to be. Peace & Love to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You have posted several times now bringing up race issues on the show. When you don’t get a reaction, you do another post on it.
Just leave it now, and join the heavily one sided debates on Twitter if that’s your bag, but don’t bring all that bull 💩 over to here.
Let’s just get on with posting relevant stuff on this thread, rather than going down a race route that is totally unnecessary and unwarranted.

Well said

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Im wondering if the counsellor Lystra has started seeing will help her and we may see a different side to her. Maybe all the bravado is just a cover and shes insecure. On another note someone mentioned about Dawn Wards eyebrows being really high now - i wonder if Royston has had the same treatment because i did notice his being really high now. I used to find them a bit funny but now they just seem to be as vulgar as they can get away with.

Reactions: 7
Im wondering if the counsellor Lystra has started seeing will help her and we may see a different side to her. Maybe all the bravado is just a cover and shes insecure. On another note someone mentioned about Dawn Wards eyebrows being really high now - i wonder if Royston has had the same treatment because i did notice his being really high now. I used to find them a bit funny but now they just seem to be as vulgar as they can get away with.
It really shows with Dawn now, she’s had too much work done, she used to look really good, but there is a fine line between just enough work & too much & she has crossed that line now.

It really shows with Dawn now, she’s had too much work done, she used to look really good, but there is a fine line between just enough work & too much & she has crossed that line now.
She just looks like Nick and Royston with a wig on now 🤣🤣🤣

They look like waxwork dummies now 😂
I think Lystra has a lot of deep seated issues linked to her past, and this larger than life character she has created for herself ( her alter ego ) is like a suit of armour she puts on for protection. On very rare occasions, we see a chink in that armour and the real Lystra, but not enough. So I agree, counselling would probably help her a lot, but that would also mean that she would need to lose her alter ego too ( not sure she would want that? ).

Reactions: 11
The difference between ‘airbrushed’ Wardeh pictures & candid pictures tells it all..👀🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.