The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sick of Tanya’s sob stories, ‘when I was a single mum and I had nothing…’ like she’s some kind of self-made millionaire. She married a footballer, and she’s forever banging on about ‘Phil’s credit card’.
I also wonder if the fact that they have lost so many friends during the pandemic was due to their ( and their friends ) lax attitude to it. In the pub they run, they never imposed wearing facemasks when they should have. Plus Tanya said she was unable to wear a face mask due to psychological reasons. Absolute bull 💩

Reactions: 12
I also wonder if the fact that they have lost so many friends during the pandemic was due to their ( and their friends ) lax attitude to it. In the pub they run, they never imposed wearing facemasks when they should have. Plus Tanya said she was unable to wear a face mask due to psychological reasons. Absolute bull 💩
It is bullshit from her, she's besties with that tin hat freak Leanne and I think she believes all that nonsense that she does.

• Heart
It is bullshit from her, she's besties with that tin hat freak Leanne and I think she believes all that nonsense that she does.
Also all the muppet ‘besties’ she ‘works’ with at My crap style are anti 💉, spouting how they’ve falsified LFT’s for holidays etc.
Tanya claims she’s living a ‘holier’ lifestyle now… she’s just not getting pi$$ed up, drugged up with the housewives, doing it with her ‘workmates’ instead!..

Reactions: 4
I used to love Tanya for her straight talking and sharing stories about her mental health. Honestly felt she was down to earth and quite relatable- especially when she showed struggles with her kids behaviour etc. I quickly went off her when Lystra joined the show. Telling people to not point their finger to Lystra and while doing so…she’s pointing her finger. She’s just after free nights out to Boujee and to stay relevant as the friend of the walking, talking Barbie. She really started showing her true colours and it was as if she didn’t want Lystra to get to know any of the other wives. Anytime Lystra posts anything on Instagram that is quite clearly directed towards Hanna, Tanya is right there liking it. So much for all the positivity shite she used to spout! I’m glad she’s going and if she can’t take Lystra with her, I sure hope she can take Nick and Royston. They change best pals far too much for my liking. Ampika. Dawn. Lystra.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had to come on here to read the reunion dress comments. I just dont know how the sofa opposite could sit there looking at Debbie and Lystra. Those two have No class whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to love Tanya for her straight talking and sharing stories about her mental health. Honestly felt she was down to earth and quite relatable- especially when she showed struggles with her kids behaviour etc. I quickly went off her when Lystra joined the show. Telling people to not point their finger to Lystra and while doing so…she’s pointing her finger. She’s just after free nights out to Boujee and to stay relevant as the friend of the walking, talking Barbie. She really started showing her true colours and it was as if she didn’t want Lystra to get to know any of the other wives. Anytime Lystra posts anything on Instagram that is quite clearly directed towards Hanna, Tanya is right there liking it. So much for all the positivity shite she used to spout! I’m glad she’s going and if she can’t take Lystra with her, I sure hope she can take Nick and Royston. They change best pals far too much for my liking. Ampika. Dawn. Lystra.
You’re so right.
She is such a witch and a hypocritical one at that. Her and Lystra acted like the school bullies, and were so childish too.
Mind you, if Lystra wants to treat me to a Balenciaga bag for my Birthday, I would be her bestie too 😂😂😂.
Even though it was funded by her 105 year old ex.
As for freebees in Bouji Bar, have you read the Tripadvisor reviews? I wouldn’t go there if you paid me. Crap food, crap service, overpriced tat and is as fake and plastic as its clientele!

• Haha
I think it was the other way around lystra was the one being bullied but of course if she spoke up even a tiny bit the reaction towards her would be super extreme, everyone will pretend to be gobsmacked simply because she's black

Reactions: 6
I think it was the other way around lystra was the one being bullied but of course if she spoke up even a tiny bit the reaction towards her would be super extreme, everyone will pretend to be gobsmacked simply because she's black
I don’t think bringing race into this is being very fair. If you are a vile person, you are a vile person regardless of colour. I can’t stand Dawn or Debbie as much as I can’t stand Lystra, all vile people. But Lystra doesn’t help herself by being so full on in your face.
She shouts over everyone in a row ( she certainly never speaks up “ just a little bit “ ) so no-one gets the opportunity to ever talk down to her anyway!

I had to come on here to read the reunion dress comments. I just dont know how the sofa opposite could sit there looking at Debbie and Lystra. Those two have No class whatsoever.
Debbie and Lystras boobs needed a sofa all to themselves!

Reactions: 18
Just watching the reunion, It's Christmas & I should be nice, but Debbie's outfit is horrific, if she's got a stylist they need glasses
the colour , the style and way too much boobage,
Tbh I'm so distracted by her & lystra's outfits
I'm not listening to what's going on

Reactions: 15
Is the reunion worth a watch? I never bother usually cos I find all the arguing just really boring. But I’m tempted in by all the comments about the bad dresses 🤣

Reactions: 4
Just watching the reunion, It's Christmas & I should be nice, but Debbie's outfit is horrific, if she's got a stylist they need glasses
the colour , the style and way too much boobage,
Tbh I'm so distracted by her & lystra's outfits
I'm not listening to what's going on
This is what I said earlier. They all have enough money to pay someone else to make the right style choices for them if they are incapable of doing it themselves. I think Lystras vibe though, is Jessica rabbit va va voom, so wouldn’t dress any other way. But Debbie and her “ weight loss “ has gone to her head, so thinks she should flash the flesh more now.
Apart from Hannah, Sheena and Rachel, I think the rest of them looked bloody awful. Dresses too tight and/ or too tacky looking or too revealing. Seemas fringe is a definite No too!

I can’t stand Debbie did I read someone on here say ‘at least she’s real and not fake’ 🤣 she’s about as real as her ‘phobia of stairs’ at least Lystras boobs are pert I think she can get away with what she wears Debbie on the other hand needs to realise she’s old overweight and her tits need a bra!
Tanya has been pointless for the past few seasons used to love her she has hardly showed up to any events for a while now before her ‘seizure’ and while I actually like Lystra most of the time she is so far up her arse I can see her poking out lystras mouth when she talks!
I don’t think Hanna is racist Lystra just isn’t the kind of girl Hanna can relate to. If she was Lystra but had seemas personality she wouldn’t have a problem with her imo anyway.
As for Seema she is a snake, pretends to be nice but is actually a 2 faced b!tch she has been the same ever since that Stacey woman was in it who was another snake and far too up her own arse!
Love Sheena, she is far too nice for the show, Rachel is okay but a bit annoying at times, like Lauren again can be annoying but not afraid to say what she thinks and the rest I couldn’t give a tit about. The end ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is what I said earlier. They all have enough money to pay someone else to make the right style choices for them if they are incapable of doing it themselves. I think Lystras vibe though, is Jessica rabbit va va voom, so wouldn’t dress any other way. But Debbie and her “ weight loss “ has gone to her head, so thinks she should flash the flesh more now.
Apart from Hannah, Sheena and Rachel, I think the rest of them looked bloody awful. Dresses too tight and/ or too tacky looking or too revealing. Seemas fringe is a definite No too!
That fringe 😬 shes def had some work done around the eyes
I thought Nicole looked okay

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand Debbie did I read someone on here say ‘at least she’s real and not fake’ 🤣 she’s about as real as her ‘phobia of stairs’ at least Lystras boobs are pert I think she can get away with what she wears Debbie on the other hand needs to realise she’s old overweight and her tits need a bra!
Tanya has been pointless for the past few seasons used to love her she has hardly showed up to any events for a while now before her ‘seizure’ and while I actually like Lystra most of the time she is so far up her arse I can see her poking out lystras mouth when she talks!
I don’t think Hanna is racist Lystra just isn’t the kind of girl Hanna can relate to. If she was Lystra but had seemas personality she wouldn’t have a problem with her imo anyway.
As for Seema she is a snake, pretends to be nice but is actually a 2 faced b!tch she has been the same ever since that Stacey woman was in it who was another snake and far too up her own arse!
Love Sheena, she is far too nice for the show, Rachel is okay but a bit annoying at times, like Lauren again can be annoying but not afraid to say what she thinks and the rest I couldn’t give a tit about. The end ;)
Totally agree with all of this. Sheena is lovely, way too nice to be on the show.

Reactions: 10
Tanya strikes me that she always has to keep bigging up Phil ie “Philly with the big willy” she seems very insecure.

I thought Seema’s fringe was just the ends of her hair. (If that makes sense) The way her hair was styled to make it look like a fringe.

I bet Philly has an average willy!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Seema’s fringe was just the ends of her hair. (If that makes sense) The way her hair was styled to make it look like a fringe.

I bet Philly has an average willy!
That does make more sense. But it still looked bloody awful 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.