The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She accidentally leaked it on her Instagram a couple of weeks ago I think, and then quickly deleted her story. Silly me forgot to get a screenshot.
I keep stalking this thread cos I am a nosey duck and I’m dying to know 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The duck is this hat😆 imagine if you were stood behind that at the races!
What is the point? It would get on your nerves wearing it even!

I’ll never forget that episode when Ampika was telling Misse that her style was boring and she should wear more colour and Misse was like yeh it’s called classy Ampika 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Misse has amazing dress sense, I can’t stand her but she’s secretly one of my top style icons.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The name is an ancient Persian name, it means unique or rare, and it also means alchemy or the philosopher’s stone. 😏
(That came from her interview with OK magazine)

Reactions: 5
The name is an ancient Persian name, it means unique or rare, and it also means alchemy or the philosopher’s stone. 😏
(That came from her interview with OK magazine)
Ah, fair enough then, I thought it sounded like a made up name, like sa lot of these z lister influencers use

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.