The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what happened to ampikas ex who used to be on RHOC?
Couldn’t find much, I know when I’ve read articles in the past they are brief

Reactions: 1

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My closest town had a wacky races event last Sunday. I've been told that some of them were there filming in a tent and that they had pizza and the director made them re- film the scene. The person who was in the tent that I know doesn't watch it, but she said one of them had dark hair and was very look at me and had, had a lot of surgery. I was told they all looked fake.
Also it sounds like one of the husbands wasn't allowed in the tent as no one knew who he was and he kept saying he was part of the cast and was eventually allows in. Not much gossip, but thought I'd share

Reactions: 8
Ooo can you tell us more about her husband? I can’t find anything remotely interesting online!
Only that he worked with Mike Ashley and Dave Forsey was in charge of sports direct. The way staff were treated at sports direct was shocking. A pregnant woman give birth in the toilets because she was scared of losing her job and there are far more example of how badly the staff were treated. I know that doesn't mean he's sa trafficker, but he's not a nice man and she was sa twit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’d have Dawn down as a trafficker, Ampika used to be a brass so maybe, Misse’s family are also big on blood money……

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.