The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 9
She's the drug dealing gangster
Ahh thank you. She looks quite skanky surely Philly with the Big Willy wouldn't go there? (Id never big my husband up like Tanya cos i think shes just setting herself up for him cheating)

Sorry just seen shes now engaged. My miss marple skills are slipping 😅

Reactions: 7
Article about Seema's business, the wholesale side of it has closed down owing 2.8 million and the business has had a lot of different names.
Surprised she hasn’t managed to make ends meet given how many employees, creatives, stylists, hair people, make up artist and models she’s offered work and fashion shows for just “exposure” and not actual money or travel expenses covered. Definition of cheap.

Reactions: 13
OMG has anyone seen Ampikas post, her fella? I think she's engaged to him......he's defo around 70, something odd going on with his eyes? But that's the least of her probs.....he is worth a tit load apparently....maybe that's why she likes him 🤣
He's joint chairman at West Ham, David Sullivan - he's 73. He used to own the Sunday Sport & Daily Sport.

He looks like an older version of her x-husband - she certainly has a type.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Call me cynical… but is this to stay relevant Tanya?…
Put the violin away as we all know you shagged your way to money and despite 22k of Phil’s money per week, you still can’t tax your feckin car 🫵🏼

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Put the violin away as we all know you shagged your way to money and despite 22k of Phil’s money per week, you still can’t tax your feckin car 🫵🏼
Tanya must read Tattle, she's now taxed it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Couldn't believe the pic of her from a few years ago. She has changed so much! 😱

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
👋 hey. Does Phil give her a set amount (22k) out of his wage every week to live off? I like hearing things like this, don’t know why. Probs cos I’m a nosey witch 😂 that’s basically a wage for being a wag 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
👋 hey. Does Phil give her a set amount (22k) out of his wage every week to live off? I like hearing things like this, don’t know why. Probs cos I’m a nosey witch 😂 that’s basically a wage for being a wag 🙄
Can he even afford to pay her that, he's a Medicare footballer at best, he's never played for a big team.

Reactions: 4
I think I remember reading in “I am the secret WAG” she started off with an allowance, not that I know who the secret wag was, but I found it an interesting read 🙃

Reactions: 1
Our Phil has left Burnley…
He’s not exactly top flight in his prime…
Get back flogging that tat Tanya 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.