The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh ages ago seeing a post where Tanya said her and her daughter keep being mistaken for sisters 🤔
No doubt lying
Bet poor Gabby loves that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iirc Tanya posted side by side photos a while back with a caption about how before (when she was drinking I guess) she looked happy but was dead behind the eyes.
Every photo I've seen of her recently, her figure is lovely but the revealing clothes are just so try hard and her face looks so robotic. The smile never reaches her eyes. I feel quite sorry for her, something is not right.

Reactions: 5
Iirc Tanya posted side by side photos a while back with a caption about how before (when she was drinking I guess) she looked happy but was dead behind the eyes.
Every photo I've seen of her recently, her figure is lovely but the revealing clothes are just so try hard and her face looks so robotic. The smile never reaches her eyes. I feel quite sorry for her, something is not right.
I don't feel sorry for her, she's a self absorbed fake twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG has anyone seen Ampikas post, her fella? I think she's engaged to him......he's defo around 70, something odd going on with his eyes? But that's the least of her probs.....he is worth a tit load apparently....maybe that's why she likes him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think being extremely rich must coincide with having an amazing personality, dexterous bedroom skills and dashing good looks...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG has anyone seen Ampikas post, her fella? I think she's engaged to him......he's defo around 70, something odd going on with his eyes? But that's the least of her probs.....he is worth a tit load apparently....maybe that's why she likes him 🤣
He’s 73 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Went to Boujee yesterday 🙃 it was random to say the least! The food was actually nice (apart from the chicken with the hair in it) but it was run by youngsters and the service was poor. And it was full of young girls taking selfies.
i agree with you! We went to this one last weekend and the service was terrible

Reactions: 3
Blimey he can barely open his eyes!!!! I wonder if Ampika would be interested in David if he didn't have a pot to p**s in.....i think No.
Only interested in the size of his .....ahem wallet 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blimey he can barely open his eyes!!!! I wonder if Ampika would be interested in David if he didn't have a pot to p**s in.....i think No.
Only interested in the size of his .....ahem wallet 😏
She’ll need a strong stomach bless her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m flicking through tv channels and there is a show on bbc 2 called Britains top takeaways and the awful Nick and Royston are on it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He was and he had the strangest neck.
Doesnt his ex Chloe Lewis look the double of Misse, even down to the beauty spot on their faces

Her hands look so old and wrinkled, surprising at her age
Maybe doesnt use Fairy Liquid 😂

duck, I knew I recognised him. What the duck has he done to his face? Never mind ageing he looks Asian!
Wasnt he the guy who set up The Sunday Sport rag years ago? Doesnt the West Ham owners also own Anne Summers. David Gold

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
One of the daily mail comments says is her husband still cracking on with her besties.. 😬
Im wondering "caffy mason" who she always goes on about being a bestie. Btw who are people calling "the gangster?" I dont know who youre talking about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.