The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was and he had the strangest neck.
And a tiny little pea head, he really was very odd looking and yet he thought he was the hottest catch on there! And I’m only commenting on his appearance because he was such a vile dick to Chloe Lewis, Lauren Pope (remember all the kiss denials) and really any other female he came into contact with on Towie!

Reactions: 12
And a tiny little pea head, he really was very odd looking and yet he thought he was the hottest catch on there! And I’m only commenting on his appearance because he was such a vile dick to Chloe Lewis, Lauren Pope (remember all the kiss denials) and really any other female he came into contact with on Towie!
He was, he really did believe he was God's gift. I don't know how he was a model, I know I'm being a witch, but I don't get it.

Reactions: 14
Tanya and her fake anxiety and I'd say fake ADHD diagnosis.
Misse's brother was a drug dealer, so it's no wonder that awful towie guy wanted nothing to do with her, however I'm sure he's dodgy I remember him getting stabbed when he was on towie. I wonder if the footballer has tried to get custody of his son, I wouldn't want my child around that family.
That all sound like attention seeking twats.
He has pretty much full custody with his new partner and child. I think Misse hardly sees him and is only interested in her child with Jake😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He has pretty much full custody with his new partner and child. I think Misse hardly sees him and is only interested in her child with Jake😢
That doesn't surprise me, hopefully her son is happy with his Dad and new partner.

Reactions: 11
She looks so top heavy and matronly, if she wants to look younger getting rid of those hideous aging implants would do wonders.

• Haha
Another thing her daughter married Ryhaid or what ever he’s called in a Muslim ceremony yet wears really short dresses and proxide blonde hair I might a bit ignorant but I thought they were forced to cover up. Still I know on the showjumping scene she, arrogant rude and obnoxious and not get me started on that disgusting house they tried to sell but none was stupid enough to buy it ...its horrible like a 3rd rate harry potter castle

Reactions: 7
Another thing her daughter married Ryhaid or what ever he’s called in a Muslim ceremony yet wears really short dresses and proxide blonde hair I might a bit ignorant but I thought they were forced to cover up. Still I know on the showjumping scene she, arrogant rude and obnoxious and not get me started on that disgusting house they tried to sell but none was stupid enough to buy it ...its horrible like a 3rd rate harry potter castle
Someone asked her if she'd converted and she said as a Christian she didn't have to convert. I ended up down a rabbit hole and she was right she didn't have to convert to marry him, so hasn't changed religion, it's a thread back, I think. I don't think they've had a legal wedding yet, so in this country they aren't considered married.

Reactions: 4
All over Instagram whole family in Dubai living the good life

Reactions: 4
See Tanya advertising car finance but not declaring it as an obvious ad🙄

Reactions: 5
See Tanya advertising car finance but not declaring it as an obvious ad🙄
Rachel has done same advert and she had the decency to mark her post #ad. Think ASA may be interested to see what Tanya has been up too 🤔

Reactions: 9
They're all starting to look so plastic and unreal. Absolute fish lips on all of them.

I found Rachel stunning but she's starting to over do it, same with Seema, her forehead doesn't move an inch.

I find Hanna a natural beauty with her curly hair as well, I only hope she doesn't ruin her face with age like the rest of them have done. She already could do with the lip filler dissolved a bit.

And Tanya is unrecognisable since starting the show, she was beautiful and now she truly looks horrendous.

I also remembered Sheena has joined and she is absolutely gorgeous, hope the others plastic surgery addictions dont rub off on her.
I saw this and it made me chuckle. So RHOC!

Attachments

• Haha
Article about Seema's business, the wholesale side of it has closed down owing 2.8 million and the business has had a lot of different names.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Tanya and Lystra and other "working" WAGS at some lunch yesterday. Proof that money doesn't buy you style! Couldn't work out Lystra's weird gloves but then remembered her foot-long nails.

I don't know why but I thought more of Christine, she's a z lister in her own right, not just because of her husband, so I didn't think she'd bother with these twats.
Tanya looks awful, so cheap

Reactions: 10
Tanya and Lystra and other "working" WAGS at some lunch yesterday. Proof that money doesn't buy you style! Couldn't work out Lystra's weird gloves but then remembered her foot-long nails.

Those pictures of Tanya - what on earth did she do?? She's looks like some sort of evil elf

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.