The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taylor won’t be worried about being married - she just needs to have his baby.
18 yrs = £££££

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen on Taylor Ward's Instagram her family including the two youngest have moved to Dubai permanently. Dawn showed the 2 girls ready for their first day at school this morning . The court case ?

I was confused. She was asked about converting and said she was already Christian. Is he Christian?
I've read his a Muslim and just googled what a Nikah is to double check and it's a Muslim wedding ceremony.
"Nikah is a religious ceremony for a Muslim couple to be legally wed under Islamic law. ... The Nikah legitimizes the relationship in front of God"
I also found this, I bet she got quite a bit out of him.
"The Mahr is an obligatory gift from the groom to the bride that the bride or her family can request. More often than not, it is a lump sum of money that the bride decides. Other times, the bride may ask for a trip, gold, or anything she wishes. Of course, she is encouraged to be fair and keep her future husband’s income in mind. The Mahr is also symbolic of the responsibility the man has for providing for and taking care of his wife."
I can't see what he's gaining from this marriage, but I can see what she's getting out of it

I've just read that Muslim men can marry women from the book, Jewish or Christian, but Muslim women can't marry non Muslims. That must be why she said didn't convert, because she's a Christian.

Reactions: 3
I've read his a Muslim and just googled what a Nikah is to double check and it's a Muslim wedding ceremony.
"Nikah is a religious ceremony for a Muslim couple to be legally wed under Islamic law. ... The Nikah legitimizes the relationship in front of God"
"The Mahr is an obligatory gift from the groom to the bride that the bride or her family can request. More often than not, it is a lump sum of money that the bride decides. Other times, the bride may ask for a trip, gold, or anything she wishes. Of course, she is encouraged to be fair and keep her future husband’s income in mind. The Mahr is also symbolic of the responsibility the man has for providing for and taking care of his wife."
I can't see what he's gaining from this marriage, but I can see what she's getting out of it

I've just read that Muslim men can marry women from the book, Jewish or Christian, but Muslim women can't marry non Muslims. That must be why she said didn't convert, because she's a Christian.
Yes that's correct she doesn't need to convert. Also the mahr is a nominal gift I doubt he's that stupid to put a large amount and there's no way she could enforce it as it's not legally binding.

Just had a look, it's in Cheetham Hill, utter tit hole and 6 minute walk from strangeways 😂
I wonder if the brothels there for the prisoners when they get released
Cheetham Hill was a hub for clothing manufacturers especially in the 90s. Joe bloggs, eclipse and many other brands started there by Asian families. A lot of families still in clothing like boohoo still have links to there.

That's why Seema's showroom is there although I would have thought she'd have moved her showroom. Maybe they own the building so would make sense why they are still there.

Or maybe forever unique isn't doing as well as she makes out 🤣

Why has Dawn moved to Dubai 🤷‍♀️ It seems abit random
Because she’s a has been here…
Wonder how long it will last with her having to pay for EVERY thing!.. and Dubai does not take kindly to drug taking personal or otherwise!..

should imagine she’ll be back in March for the court case.

Reactions: 11
I would have as well, with the image she portrays.

I saw Taylor's stories earlier and she said she's already married to Mahrez, they've had Muslim ceremony, but she said not the legal one yet. Taylor said she didn't convert, I thought she had too, but I'm only going off two friends who married Christian men and they had to convert, so I thought they'd l have to do the same
So Taylor is married, that was kept quiet , I’m surprised Dawn wasn’t blabbing everywhere as usual.

Reactions: 7
So Taylor is married, that was kept quiet , I’m surprised Dawn wasn’t blabbing everywhere as usual.
She said it wasn’t legal, so I guess she’s waiting for the big wedding and doesn’t want to jinx it, it’s a big pay day for that family.

Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched Taylor’s story & when she said her little sisters started school today. Can’t see Dawn liking it in Dubai, she can’t be the Queen that she thinks she is there, nobody will know her.

I’ve just watched Taylor’s story & when she said her little sisters started school today. Can’t see Dawn liking it in Dubai, she can’t be the Queen that she thinks she is there, nobody will know her.
I assume she’s going to try and get a part in real housewives of Dubai?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I assume she’s going to try and get a part in real housewives of Dubai?
I think she will try, she did meet up with Caroline Stanbury last time and she's rumoured to be in it. I wonder if she'll be a friend of hers and have a guest role

Reactions: 6
Looks like they’re doing a collaboration as they’re advertising a Q&A on their Facebook page.
View attachment 968799
Ah, they must have for their surgery for free then. Tanya is such a hypocrite, going off on Dawn for supporting her two in having boob jobs, but has let her daughter have surgery. In a way, I feel sorry for their children, they must think it's completely normal to have plastic surgery due to their parents.

Reactions: 19
Ah, they must have for their surgery for free then. Tanya is such a hypocrite, going off on Dawn for supporting her two in having boob jobs, but has let her daughter have surgery. In a way, I feel sorry for their children, they must think it's completely normal to have plastic surgery due to their parents.
I used to really like Tanya in the early days, but she seems to of had a massive personality transplant & turned into a moaning complaining childlike brat, who is rammed up Lystra’s backside. (Sorry know this has been discussed before, but saw her name & wanted a rant 😂)

Reactions: 10
I used to really like Tanya in the early days, but she seems to of had a massive personality transplant & turned into a moaning complaining childlike brat, who is rammed up Lystra’s backside. (Sorry know this has been discussed before, but saw her name & wanted a rant 😂)
I liked her as well, until covid and then realised what a selfish twit she was. I'm not sure she was ever nice, I need to watch the old series again.

Thank you for explaining that 😍

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.