The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Tanya in the early days, but she seems to of had a massive personality transplant & turned into a moaning complaining childlike brat, who is rammed up Lystra’s backside. (Sorry know this has been discussed before, but saw her name & wanted a rant 😂)
And why did she always used to pretend to fall over whenever she arrived somewhere?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I liked her as well, until covid and then realised what a selfish twit she was. I'm not sure she was ever nice, I need to watch the old series again.
I'm halfway through season 5 - Ester has arrived with poor Rob. Having rewatched, Tanya has jumped between friendship groups all the way through. She has now gone off Dawn having been completely up her arse for the last two seasons. Now she's sticking up for Leanne in the financial war between Dawn and Leanne.

Reactions: 6
I'm halfway through season 5 - Ester has arrived with poor Rob. Having rewatched, Tanya has jumped between friendship groups all the way through. She has now gone off Dawn having been completely up her arse for the last two seasons. Now she's sticking up for Leanne in the financial war between Dawn and Leanne.
I wonder if she moves on before people find her out what she is

Reactions: 5
[
I forgot how messy that situation with Esther was! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can't deal with how chavvy, stupid, common and not even rich they all are. It's an embarrassment to the real housewives franchise and so offensive when the US ones offer so much more.
Don't even get me started on Lystra, sweet Jesus there are no words.
Secondly the hilarious simpleton scrote Tanya, I laugh so hard every time I hear her refer to her writing a SELF HELP book, and laugh even harder when I see her refer to herself as a LIFE COACH. Oh my lordy the irony. I'm pretty sure you cannot be a life coach if you are a daily mess yourself, with no self awareness, no brain cells and/or brain and the behaviour traits and personality of an 8 year old youth hanging out on an estate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Agree totally. Lystra’s look is to have her boobs barely covered ( an extreme version of Jessica Rabbit ). But Debbie certainly didn’t do the sit down on the sofa look with her dress. Also, they are all quite squashed up on the sofa, so a big poufee ballgown doesn’t work.
If she lasts into next series, a major re think is needed on her dress choice next reunion!

I have to admit, he does seem a really nice guy. I think all the husbands and BF’s seem nice to be fair.
I also agree with you over Dawn, she was a vile bully, and even though she could be very uncomfortable to watch, was TV gold too.
There are too many tedious or unlikable characters on the show now.
I think the only genuine ones I like are Rachel and Sheena ( who seems far too nice to be on the show ).
I bet Debbie can be bloody hard work to be married to though! I don’t know how Lystra stayed married for so long, as I don’t think anyone would put up with her now. Maybe she needs another great grandad billionaire. Anna Nicole Smith comes to mind 🤣🤣🤣
I can imagine Debbie as a really petulant foot-stamping child to be married to, with the husband running around to appease her

Reactions: 9
They are all skint aren’t they. Stacey was the only one who had any cash, shame she had a piss poor personality. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can imagine Debbie as a really petulant foot-stamping child to be married to, with the husband running around to appease her
Agree totally. She comes across as so self centred and attention seeking.
Can't deal with how chavvy, stupid, common and not even rich they all are. It's an embarrassment to the real housewives franchise and so offensive when the US ones offer so much more.
Don't even get me started on Lystra, sweet Jesus there are no words.
Secondly the hilarious simpleton scrote Tanya, I laugh so hard every time I hear her refer to her writing a SELF HELP book, and laugh even harder when I see her refer to herself as a LIFE COACH. Oh my lordy the irony. I'm pretty sure you cannot be a life coach if you are a daily mess yourself, with no self awareness, no brain cells and/or brain and the behaviour traits and personality of an 8 year old youth hanging out on an estate.
When I watch RHOC it just strengthens the fact in my mind that there are so many of these “ rich but no class “ people, who flash the cash around in a really vulgar way when there are people in this country struggling just to put food on the table.
But when I look at all these vacuous post they put on Social Media, what is actually behind the fast cars, fabulous locations, restaurant's, designer handbags, clothes, hair and make up etc? Nothing. Scratch the surface, and most of these women have very low self esteems, MH issues and hiding behind wealth is their crutch.
I live in the real world, warts and all. Of course having enough money is a basic requirement in life, but having too much money and throwing it around like they do is vulgar and I for one am happy with the life I have got, and wouldn’t want theirs.

Reactions: 8
Why has Dawn moved to Dubai 🤷‍♀️ It seems abit random
Upcoming court case probably. Wonder how much her Muslim son in law likes the racist thug

Ah, they must have for their surgery for free then. Tanya is such a hypocrite, going off on Dawn for supporting her two in having boob jobs, but has let her daughter have surgery. In a way, I feel sorry for their children, they must think it's completely normal to have plastic surgery due to their parents.
I thought it was illegal in the UK to give free cosmetic surgery in return for promotion and that’s why all the z listers usually go to Turkey, Dubai etc for the gifted stuff

Reactions: 7
Upcoming court case probably. Wonder how much her Muslim son in law likes the racist thug

I thought it was illegal in the UK to give free cosmetic surgery in return for promotion and that’s why all the z listers usually go to Turkey, Dubai etc for the gifted stuff
No idea, maybe they paid a minimal amount and got the rest for free. I've no idea about cosmetic surgery

Reactions: 1
Really can not stand Lystra, the shows really gone downhill since she's joined. As for Tanya she really did have a whole personality transplant, I suspect she's just trying to fit in with Lystra as a self proclaimed 'sexy and single woman'. I mean can one person be any further up themselves.
All I've seen that she's had to show is a big mouth and she's not shy of showing off her body.

As for her 'restaurant empire' we all know she won't spend a day doing any dirty work, probably doesn't even know the staffs names.

And Debbie dont even get me started on her. Only personality trait is she fakes talking to the dead and stomps her massive feet when she doesn't get her own way. Cant stand her, she's another loudmouth who assumes shouting over people automatically means you're right.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Really can not stand Lystra, the shows really gone downhill since she's joined. As for Tanya she really did have a whole personality transplant, I suspect she's just trying to fit in with Lystra as a self proclaimed 'sexy and single woman'. I mean can one person be any further up themselves.
All I've seen that she's had to show is a big mouth and she's not shy of showing off her body.

As for her 'restaurant empire' we all know she won't spend a day doing any dirty work, probably doesn't even know the staffs names.

And Debbie dont even get me started on her. Only personality trait is she fakes talking to the dead and stomps her massive feet when she doesn't get her own way. Cant stand her, she's another loudmouth who assumes shouting over people automatically means you're right.
Bang on. The show needs a reboot. It’s in the total gutter at present

Reactions: 11
She’s had more?!!! Or is this an old photo? She only just had her nose done a few months ago
This was on her Insta stories this morning! There’s someone posting on her grid posts when people ask what her weight loss plan was, they reply she had lipo!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What Op has Nicole had?
View attachment 976467
She is getting so sucked into the cosmetic surgery world, and looking more bizarre by the minute 😳

Yeah with a whole lot of photoshop and surgery. Like mother like daughter.
What chance does she have growing up in a world surrounded by superficial looking ( and acting ) women. Esp having that vile Lystra hanging around with her Mum too. Not the best role models. Find a man with money, get surgery, don‘t work, job done!
( BTW, I don’t count what Lystra and Tanya do as “ work “ in the real sense of the word ).

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.