The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would anyone recommend watching this series? I've not watched it yet.
This made me laugh, I wouldn't call what she does now work.
Screenshot_20211118-084317.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you seen Dawn’s recent stories? She’s plonked that BABY in front of an iPad!! I’m all for using Peppa Pig to keep a toddler occupied if you need to get things done but that baby is weeks old!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I think it’s because Rachel always says that she doesn’t have any help in the house, she looks after all the kids herself, cooks, cleans and mucks out the stables all by herself
Yes amazing how she does that when she spends so much time travelling /partying with the show or her slimey boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just know that all we are gonna here this series from Hanna is "2 under 2" last time it was "baby kinsellaaaaaaaa" I'm annoyed just thinking about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just know that all we are gonna here this series from Hanna is "2 under 2" last time it was "baby kinsellaaaaaaaa" I'm annoyed just thinking about it 😂
And i thought she couldn't get more annoying. Parents with 2 under 3 never stop going on about it, they think they are some sort of heroes, keep your legs closed and you wouldn't have 2 under 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really dislike that Dawn has used RHOC to push her daughter's into the influencer culture, the younger one is going the same way.

Reactions: 9
I really dislike that Dawn has used RHOC to push her daughter's into the influencer culture, the younger one is going the same way.
I think most of them have done that. Common as muck Tanya has done the same with her daughter and it looks like Rachel's daughter is going down the same route.

And i thought she couldn't get more annoying. Parents with 2 under 3 never stop going on about it, they think they are some sort of heroes, keep your legs closed and you wouldn't have 2 under 2.
*I and 2 under 2. I should check what I've written before I post

Reactions: 1
Would anyone recommend watching this series? I've not watched it yet.
This made me laugh, I wouldn't call what she does now work.
View attachment 873037
Work as what Taylor? Because if your parents and boyfriend weren’t famous you wouldn’t have a platform to be an ‘influencer’

you also wouldn’t have gone to private school if your parents didn’t have money. At least own you are in a lucky position.
These spoilt kids that think they’ve earnt their status 😂

Reactions: 19
Work as what Taylor? Because if your parents and boyfriend weren’t famous you wouldn’t have a platform to be an ‘influencer’

you also wouldn’t have gone to private school if your parents didn’t have money. At least own you are in a lucky position.
These spoilt kids that think they’ve earnt their status 😂
It's laughable, they couldn't cope in the real world.

Reactions: 15
It's laughable, they couldn't cope in the real world.
I totally get if you are lucky enough to be in that position make the most of it. Who wouldn’t.

Don’t pretend you would be in the same position had you lived on a council estate and didn’t have the money your parents did to get your face done, the contacts and expensive holidays and nights out to meet a pro footballer and your mum getting you loads of followers though.

• Heart
I didn't actually like the whole Hana reveal pregnancy bit - I find it hard to believe they weren't trying ( like she said ) and that she didn't already know....women trying to get pregnant will know as soon as they miss a period - not weeks later?

To imply the first person to know was Rachel ( after pissing on a pregnancy stick in a Scottish hotel room ) seems quite tacky...

She wouldn't have even been 12 weeks by then, but Rachel knew and then she told Seema and Martin ( & all of us viewers ) but I just felt.. ( and maybe I'm being over-sensitive here; ) but you really should wait til at least the 12 weeks, because many miscarriages happen before then ( including myself ) and it perhaps triggered me slightly that she was sharing all of this before the 12 weeks, when many of us feel we can't?

I hope I'm making sense - really don't want to offend anyone and its lovely news for Hana, but I wish 'Pregnancy reveals' were more sacred.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn't actually like the whole Hana reveal pregnancy bit - I find it hard to believe they weren't trying ( like she said ) and that she didn't already know....women trying to get pregnant will know as soon as they miss a period - not weeks later?

To imply the first person to know was Rachel ( after pissing on a pregnancy stick in a Scottish hotel room ) seems quite tacky...

She wouldn't have even been 12 weeks by then, but Rachel knew and then she told Seema and Martin ( & all of us viewers ) but I just felt.. ( and maybe I'm being over-sensitive here; ) but you really should wait til at least the 12 weeks, because many miscarriages happen before then ( including myself ) and it perhaps triggered me slightly that she was sharing all of this before the 12 weeks, when many of us feel we can't?

I hope I'm making sense - really don't want to offend anyone and its lovely news for Hana, but I wish 'Pregnancy reveals' were more sacred.
Personally I don't think you should wait until 12 weeks. I've had a missed miscarriage and on my pregnancies after that, I told everyone I was pregnant. I was worried I'd lose my babies and wanted everyone to know I was pregnant and to celebrate that fact, especially if I then had a miscarriage. I think the 12 week thing is nonsense and miscarriages should be spoken about, it shouldn't be a taboo subject. Sorry, if that upsets you and hopefully I've not caused any offence.
Sorry to go slightly off topic there. I've not seen the reveal, but I do think she would have known and the producers would have said to do the reveal on the show as it would make great TV. I can't believe that anything they do is genuine

• Heart
Reactions: 17

These episodes are filmed weeks in advance - Scotland was filmed around the 20th September.

Hannah announced her pregnancy publicly on 5th November ( around her 12/13th week).

Therefore it’s highly likely that Hannah had missed her period (blaming tiredness etc) and was only about 6 weeks at the time of filming Scotland and was no doubt asked if she wanted it to be filmed.
Production staff will have been bound to secrecy.

For the record - Debs is vile.

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion -
The Real Housewives of Cheshire #5 - Fake and vulgar V’s Classy and manners 😉🤣

Reactions: 5
Some us wanted a small age gap. Some of us wanted 2 under 2; doesn’t mean it can’t be a bit tough sometimes

Reactions: 5
Some us wanted a small age gap. Some of us wanted 2 under 2; doesn’t mean it can’t be a bit tough sometimes
Yes to this!!!! I've got two boys 11 months apart (by choice).. they're 5 and 4.. MY GOD its tough some days!!!

Reactions: 6
I actually liked the scene with Hannah telling Martin, they do seem content.

Not gonna lie for the first time in ages I actually had my attention held with the Debbie/Rachel rants.

Reactions: 8
A bit of a delayed post but I was stood in front of Darby, Michael and the two younger ward sisters in a hugeeee queue for a bonfire night show recently. Anyway there was such a long queue that the event was full to capacity and only people with pre bought tickets were being allowed in and not on the door tickets. Police were going down the line telling everyone who didn’t already have a ticket to leave the queue. They stayed in the queue despite not having tickets and clearly thought they would get it because it’s them, saying things like “I’ll get us in”.

• Haha
  • Wow
A bit of a delayed post but I was stood in front of Darby, Michael and the two younger ward sisters in a hugeeee queue for a bonfire night show recently. Anyway there was such a long queue that the event was full to capacity and only people with pre bought tickets were being allowed in and not on the door tickets. Police were going down the line telling everyone who didn’t already have a ticket to leave the queue. They stayed in the queue despite not having tickets and clearly thought they would get it because it’s them, saying things like “I’ll get us in”.
Did they get in? 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.