The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 868080

Just seen this on Instagram.. someone is throwing around direct digs 😂😂

I really don’t like Debbie. Think she’s got a nasty streak and is just an attention seeker. And I think she has just sided with whoever she things is strongest BUT I do think she has a point. Rachel really looks down her nose at others, her reaction to the made comment just shows how above everyone she thinks she is.
Debbie needs to duck right off and when she gets there duck off a bit more

whilst I’m not that keen on Rachel but I think she had a point about Debbie’s ‘alleged’ phobia about the stairs and the fact Debbie trots out the ‘you are not being genuine’ to anyone if she doesn’t like their apology or how they say thanks

the thing with this programme is so much goes on behind the cameras so when someone reacts to something it might not be just that comment but the other 20 sly digs before it

and for someone who is supposed to be psychic and in tune with peoples feelings etc she’s crap or a liar

Reactions: 16
I warmed to Hanna and Martin a bit after yesterday’s episode. I think they’re actually quite a nice couple who appear to really love each other. Nice but maybe a little bit boring to watch on TV.

Debbie is a nasty piece of work. She puts on a posh voice but she dropped that while she was screaming at Rachel didn’t she? And she did stomp up those stairs pretty quick for someone who claims to have a phobia of stairs 😂. I don’t think she’ll return for the next series.

I quite like Sheena. I know we haven’t seen an awful lot of her yet but she seems okay so far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I felt so sorry for the scottish band/pipers at the end when they were playing and the housewife twats were jumping around spraying champagne everywhere. Their faces were a picture :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 868080

Just seen this on Instagram.. someone is throwing around direct digs 😂😂

I really don’t like Debbie. Think she’s got a nasty streak and is just an attention seeker. And I think she has just sided with whoever she things is strongest BUT I do think she has a point. Rachel really looks down her nose at others, her reaction to the made comment just shows how above everyone she thinks she is.
She knows how to get screen time. She is really dull unless she's battling with someone. I find all of them pathetic, why would women of their age associate with people they dislike? Apart for money of course, for being on the show. I used to love the show, but now it really is boring. The new cast members haven't added anything to the show, in fact they are quite forgettable

Reactions: 15
Debbie is dragging on and blowing up arguments to try and get screentime.
Fuckkkkkkkkkkk off

Rachel’s stair comment was mean but HILARIOUS. I was howling

The nastiness from Debbie’s little comment about the cleaning is harsh. Rachel clearly opened up about the cleaning thing... and Debbie was proper smirking. She’s so nasty. Such a divide between the group now. Debbie’s saying how her comment was bad.. it definitely was

Oh 4th comment on a row: the comments from Rachel and Lystra towards the kilts are disgusting and beyond crass. If this was a man making comments to women, they’d be in uproar!

I need to get a lift at this point, but Martin’s reaction to the baby was so sweet! I did well up a little

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watching the Edinburgh trip… Lystra and Lauren took a taxi from the station when it would be about a 1 minute walk up the way from where they got the taxi 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
the plot thickens with this pregnancy.... can you just buy those big bro onesies in the shops ? I thought you wouldve had to order them.

Reactions: 5
I'm on Debbies side with this one, Rachel was talking over her and gaslighting her but now that Debbie gave her back the same energy Rachel wants to cry, love how Debbie handled Rachel

I don't get this whole housekeeper thing though? why does it get Rachel so angry

Reactions: 3
Just caught up. Debbie really is a nasty piece of work, although Rachel annoys me at times Debbies spirk was really nasty I doubt she’ll be back for next season she has really shown her true colours.
I have never really warmed to Hanna til now I felt the pregnancy test scene was really real and she was genuinely shocked, I also liked Martins reaction and I never thought I would like them pair 😂

Reactions: 11
Just catching up and generally laughing at this bunch. At the "games" Sheena can't stop posing in her power suit. She is a bit dull. Debbie is such a no mark, she needs to go. Such a drama queen. Bit low of Rachel to mention the stairs but made me laugh 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm on Debbies side with this one, Rachel was talking over her and gaslighting her but now that Debbie gave her back the same energy Rachel wants to cry, love how Debbie handled Rachel

I don't get this whole housekeeper thing though? why does it get Rachel so angry
I think it’s because Rachel always says that she doesn’t have any help in the house, she looks after all the kids herself, cooks, cleans and mucks out the stables all by herself

Reactions: 6
Debbie offers nothing to the show whatsoever.
I think uer USP was her imaginary psychic ability, but it's non existent. Looking pensive and saying you sense a presence ... every ... single time you enter a new room gets boring. WE DON'T CARE!
You lost weight, big whoopy doo, you still look fat, just slightly less so, and your personality is utter tit. Just duck off.
And what a witch, telling everyone how she helped Rachel out. Two faced sly old bat throwing a supposed good deed in someone's face..:mad:
She had no intention of accepting Rachel's apology and was busting her arse to reveal her 'good kind deeds'.

The comment from rachel re her walking up the stairs was funny though, and accurate. She does lots of stairs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Five minutes in to last night's episode and I'm wondering if Tanya could get any more annoying, screaming at the animals and generally being a knob.
Always scared of everything and shrieking - nature, mud, animals, anything physical - hope her kids don’t end up with phobias

She doesn’t have any of her own money!!.
Her businesses do not make anything.
She spends Phil’s money like water.
How does he have so much money? I know nothing about football, but do know most of the well-known players. Can’t remember ever having heard of him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Debbie talks like Lauren with a whine. When she kept shouting F off, it sounded so common. Debbie just needs a great big wooden spoon. She wants an apology but won’t accept said apology.

Reactions: 8
Always scared of everything and shrieking - nature, mud, animals, anything physical - hope her kids don’t end up with phobias

How does he have so much money? I know nothing about football, but do know most of the well-known players. Can’t remember ever having heard of him.
He started with MUFC but has been around a bit.
Is now at Burnley on around £1m a year!..

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.