The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicole is SUCH a trouble causer! I couldn’t cope in her head i really couldn’t…she has a very ‘everyone is out to get you’ mentality. From past experiences maybe?

Interesting Tanya is leaving but probably about time. Horrible to say but i don’t believe her seizure one bit 😬

Is it bad i miss Wardeh…
I agree with every single word of this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Absolutely agree with you about Tanya and Ester! I actually quite liked Stacey though, I don’t think she was intentionally mean, I just think she didn’t always think before she spoke. How gorgeous was her house??

I’m just watching Hanna marry Martin! They really do love each other
I thought hanna and martins wedding was so classy!! And I was SHOCKED at how bitter and jealous Esther in particular was!!

Reactions: 16
The whole baby news leak seems like it was set up by production but Seema's reaction to Hanna seemed excessive.

Yeah for sure Hanna can be really annoying but Seema needs to calm down. Is she still annoyed about the whole clinic thing?

Honestly Seema should have left years ago. She looks like she hates being on the show.

Reactions: 18
The whole baby news leak seems like it was set up by production but Seema's reaction to Hanna seemed excessive.

Yeah for sure Hanna can be really annoying but Seema needs to calm down. Is she still annoyed about the whole clinic thing?

Honestly Seema should have left years ago. She looks like she hates being on the show.
Do you think ? I’d flip if someone accused me of something like that and I’m innocent. That’s just me. i don’t automatically think it means you are guilty. Hanna is very passive aggressive.

Reactions: 5
Just thought the I'm older than you comment was cringe. You says things like that to an adult 🤣

Agree Hanna says the wrong thing most of the time though. It does provide entertainment though

Reactions: 8
I think it was Seema that spilled the baby beans she was oddly quiet when Rachel and the others were wondering who blabbed 🤔😂

Nicole is SUCH a trouble causer! I couldn’t cope in her head i really couldn’t…she has a very ‘everyone is out to get you’ mentality. From past experiences maybe?

Interesting Tanya is leaving but probably about time. Horrible to say but i don’t believe her seizure one bit 😬

Is it bad i miss Wardeh…
I think Nicole blurted out to Hannah that she knew she was pregnant to tit stir, It’s no secret she was fuming that Hannah revealed she was pregnant when she was having her vow renewal and stole her thunder, and that she’s been desperate to have her own baby but is now menopausal so I think she told Hannah she knew out of spite

It’s so pathetic the way she is sucking up to lystra who hates Hannah

Part of me doesn’t blame Tanya getting out, the whole atmosphere is toxic

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I think Nicole blurted out to Hannah that she knew she was pregnant to tit stir, It’s no secret she was fuming that Hannah revealed she was pregnant when she was having her vow renewal and stole her thunder, and that she’s been desperate to have her own baby but is now menopausal so I think she told Hannah she knew out of spite
I think Nicole's been seething about it ever since the renewal, and then throw in the fact she can't have babies herself now... Perfect opportunity to make it even.

Reactions: 10

Seema is only on it to promote her businesses. She is always getting the other HW’s to wear her awful clothes. She brings nothing to the show. I used to think she was really nice, but you can clearly see there is a nasty flip side to her if she gets upset.

Reactions: 20
Seema is only on it to promote her businesses. She is always getting the other HW’s to wear her awful clothes. She brings nothing to the show. I used to think she was really nice, but you can clearly see there is a nasty flip side to her if she gets upset.
That leaked conversation between her and Stacey showed what they were really like.

Reactions: 25
I think it was Seema that spilled the baby beans she was oddly quiet when Rachel and the others were wondering who blabbed 🤔😂

It’s so pathetic the way she is sucking up to lystra who hates Hannah

Part of me doesn’t blame Tanya getting out, the whole atmosphere is toxic
Oh yea good point. Pay back!

This is true. She does come across as very well put together and respectable. I’d forgot about that leaked voicemail. She was proper bitchy!

Reactions: 9
you're all going to come round to my way of thinking in the end - that LAUREN is actually 'alright' :ROFLMAO:
I like Lauren the best too. I didn’t like her at first but I’ve come around to her. I think she’s sweet hearted and fair when the others are being neurotic.
Much as I like Seema and Rachel, it was always going to be a risk telling any of that lot something so important. Did Hanna really think they’d keep quiet?
exactly why did she tell Seema anyway? It’s one thing Rachel knowing because she was there when she peed on the stick! Thinking about it though they’re all frantically blaming each other and it probably was one of the crew 😂

Getting back to what someone else said about Hannah secretly knowing she was pregnant, I was wondering, was she breastfeeding? As she might not have had a period since birth so wouldn’t have known she was ovulating? Just a thought!
That leaked conversation between her and Stacey showed what they were really like.
I’ve forgotten this, what was that then?

Reactions: 8
I might need help - I’m starting to like Martin! 🙈
He just seems very sweet and supportive…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like Lauren the best too. I didn’t like her at first but I’ve come around to her. I think she’s sweet hearted and fair when the others are being neurotic.

exactly why did she tell Seema anyway? It’s one thing Rachel knowing because she was there when she peed on the stick! Thinking about it though they’re all frantically blaming each other and it probably was one of the crew 😂

Getting back to what someone else said about Hannah secretly knowing she was pregnant, I was wondering, was she breastfeeding? As she might not have had a period since birth so wouldn’t have known she was ovulating? Just a thought!

I’ve forgotten this, what was that then?
No she gave up the bf after a month or something

Reactions: 5
So reunion was filmed last night….
The only person not to post about it was Tanya…
Who ain’t coming back and hasn’t really been in this series anyway…

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.