The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame it's all changing, all the old crowd were brilliant. Once Dawn went it was downhill for me. Same with Towie, all the old wood cut away......not the same....
I know. When they all have an evening out and say “ it was really lovely, as we all got on for a change “, I am thinking, yeah, good for them, but bloody boring for us viewers.

It's expensive.
Have you read the reviews for these bars on Trip advisor? They are pretty shocking. Plus, I think there have been a few instances where environmental control have been involved too.
Boujee bars are all like Lystra, all fake, all fur coat and no knickers, and without any substance ! 😂

Reactions: 17
I know. When they all have an evening out and say “ it was really lovely, as we all got on for a change “, I am thinking, yeah, good for them, but bloody boring for us viewers.

Have you read the reviews for these bars on Trip advisor? They are pretty shocking. Plus, I think there have been a few instances where environmental control have been involved too.
Boujee bars are all like Lystra, all fake, all fur coat and no knickers, and without any substance ! 😂
TAlking of knickers, where on earth would you buy them to fit that huge mishapen arse ...a joke shop

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I've not, but I'm off to have a read now. I did read a few articles about the Manchester of be and they weren't glowing. I'm surprised she's been able to open a third, I'm surprised she's making money

Reactions: 4
I've not, but I'm off to have a read now. I did read a few articles about the Manchester of be and they weren't glowing. I'm surprised she's been able to open a third, I'm surprised she's making money
Anyone who valued their business reputation would get their house in order before opening another branch but Listeria doesn’t give a 💩

Reactions: 10
so Christine has now been diagnosed with autism abs apparently her husband suspected for years.. I wonder if that is why is she so completely awkward in front of the camera

Going back a bit I’ve just watched last weeks episode and I would Hannah’s reaction was very real!
I think it kinda backfired on her she didn’t really believe she was pregnant but then there it was.

Reactions: 8
so Christine has now been diagnosed with autism abs apparently her husband suspected for years.. I wonder if that is why is she so completely awkward in front of the camera
I think it's more a case of her being fundamentally thick, vain and boring :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
watched today's ep at lunchtime - usual drearfest with Hannah saying she can't BELIEVE she's pregnant about three million times, but it was quite fun to watch Rachel completely lose it with Debbie :ROFLMAO:

Will we be getting Martin’s response to the pregnancy news tonight do we think? I can’t wait. 😂

Reactions: 1
F84404C4-04A5-4DB0-9E0E-BDCF2CC01E7D.jpeg

Just seen this on Instagram.. someone is throwing around direct digs 😂😂

I really don’t like Debbie. Think she’s got a nasty streak and is just an attention seeker. And I think she has just sided with whoever she things is strongest BUT I do think she has a point. Rachel really looks down her nose at others, her reaction to the made comment just shows how above everyone she thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will there be an episode in this season where Dramatic Debbie doesn’t go ‘Byeeeeeeeeee…. duck off!!!’ at someone?!?

She’s feral.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
All that whole going for a celebratory drink seemed very staged and rehearsed. She seemed to of got over the “ shock “ pretty quick. 🤣 Don’t think I would’ve accepted it so quickly if that had happened to me 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wish septic Peg would make her mind up..
One minute she has a fear of stairs and the next it’s a fear of heights?..🤔👀🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.