The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debbie is vile. For someone who goes on about Karma and energy she is very antagonistic.

I’ve always liked Lauren. She does have her moments but overall she calls a spade a spade.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who do we think blabbed about Hannah’s pregnancy 👀
I think the producers have just gone bonkers with this series
They should get rid of lystra, Debbie and Nicole they are so toxic with no redeeming qualities
Hannah was a dick with that book but I did feel sorry for her that the new baby news had been blabbed to everyone

I could see seema telling her husband who thinking it’s nothing told his son who told someone who told someone else 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who do we think blabbed about Hannah’s pregnancy 👀
I think the producers have just gone bonkers with this series
They should get rid of lystra, Debbie and Nicole they are so toxic with no redeeming qualities
Hannah was a dick with that book but I did feel sorry for her that the new baby news had been blabbed to everyone

I could see seema telling her husband who thinking it’s nothing told his son who told someone who told someone else 😂😂
Much as I like Seema and Rachel, it was always going to be a risk telling any of that lot something so important. Did Hanna really think they’d keep quiet?

Reactions: 11
Rachel is a joke sorry but Debbie only gave her a taste of her own medicine she made fun of Debbies phobia and so Debbie made fun of her vulnerabilities back, I really don't like Rachel now she can dish it out but can't take it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Rachel is a joke sorry but Debbie only gave her a taste of her own medicine she made fun of Debbies phobia and so Debbie made fun of her vulnerabilities back, I really don't like Rachel now she can dish it out but can't take it
Rachel really is dull, she clearly thinks she is so much better than other people. I do wonder if her slimey boyfriend is with her because she's on TV. Sadly the current cast is lacking interesting/nice personalities and entertainment value

Reactions: 15
I mean, can it not just be one of the production team who blabbed? I felt sorry for Hannah because it's very early and not really fair she wasn't able to share the news herself at 12 weeks. However, if she really comes after Seema accusing her I'll be disappointed.

I think it’s either production to cause tension and arguments.. or honestly Rachel told someone, who told someone.
The most obvious is production to stir up trouble. Or they were all slagging off Hanna for not going to the meal and Seema has said oh well, she had some big news. I can’t say what it is but it’s fine she didn’t come. Blah blah and it’s been made very obvious without actually saying

Reactions: 14
I mean, can it not just be one of the production team who blabbed? I felt sorry for Hannah because it's very early and not really fair she wasn't able to share the news herself at 12 weeks. However, if she really comes after Seema accusing her I'll be disappointed.
Probably was one of the production team. Think how many people knew before Martin. 😂 Anyway it’s second pregnancy and sad but true no one cares second time around. 🤣

• Haha
I follow Rachel on Instagram and the amount of adverts she does is unreal, it’s just one big advert
And this ‘Lugo Loves ‘ business she has set up with the boyf , so overpriced and what I have seen not that great.
Also don’t understand why she would want to name her company with said new boyf using the name of her creepy ex

Reactions: 16
Rachel really is dull, she clearly thinks she is so much better than other people. I do wonder if her slimey boyfriend is with her because she's on TV. Sadly the current cast is lacking interesting/nice personalities and entertainment value
And she looks like a horse 🐴

• Haha
I've been rewatching on my lunches and now finished series 7. Peak was up to series 5 for sure.

I know Stacey said some silly things and didn't do herself any favours but watching back it's clear Tanya is a bully. Tanya's behaviour in series 7 is noticeably worse.

Found Ester horrible too but she got away with by acting ditzy. Some of Ester's behaviour was completely out of order

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've been rewatching on my lunches and now finished series 7. Peak was up to series 5 for sure.

I know Stacey said some silly things and didn't do herself any favours but watching back it's clear Tanya is a bully. Tanya's behaviour in series 7 is noticeably worse.

Found Ester horrible too but she got away with by acting ditzy. Some of Ester's behaviour was completely out of order
Absolutely agree with you about Tanya and Ester! I actually quite liked Stacey though, I don’t think she was intentionally mean, I just think she didn’t always think before she spoke. How gorgeous was her house??

I’m just watching Hanna marry Martin! They really do love each other

Reactions: 8
Absolutely agree with you about Tanya and Ester! I actually quite liked Stacey though, I don’t think she was intentionally mean, I just think she didn’t always think before she spoke. How gorgeous was her house??

Nah, Stacey was a stuckup witch who thought she was better than the less educated housewives. Very similar to Hanna in that way

Reactions: 21

Omg I’m so glad youve said this ( I know I’m a sado 😘) I’ve been re watching from the beginning and omg how Tanya and Leanne could feel sorry for esta getting a drink thrown in her face 🤷‍♀️ She was absolutely vile to nemina and her husband and then called Lauren a slag but oh no they wouldn’t hear a word against her
And Tanya 👀 I’m seeing her in a new light so horrible

Reactions: 10
Omg I’m so glad youve said this ( I know I’m a sado 😘) I’ve been re watching from the beginning and omg how Tanya and Leanne could feel sorry for esta getting a drink thrown in her face 🤷‍♀️ She was absolutely vile to nemina and her husband and then called Lauren a hag but oh no they wouldn’t hear a word against her
And Tanya 👀 I’m seeing her in a new light so horrible
yep I noticed Tanya's mean girl streak from day 1 when she tried to gaslight ampika and magalie on behalf of her friends she's a joke stacey was right about her

Love Stacey's house 😍

Reactions: 9
Nicole is SUCH a trouble causer! I couldn’t cope in her head i really couldn’t…she has a very ‘everyone is out to get you’ mentality. From past experiences maybe?

Interesting Tanya is leaving but probably about time. Horrible to say but i don’t believe her seizure one bit 😬

Is it bad i miss Wardeh…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nicole is SUCH a trouble causer! I couldn’t cope in her head i really couldn’t…she has a very ‘everyone is out to get you’ mentality. From past experiences maybe?

Interesting Tanya is leaving but probably about time. Horrible to say but i don’t believe her seizure one bit 😬

Is it bad i miss Wardeh…
I don’t believe Tanya either. 👃🏼

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.