The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @annabelle_bronstein for the winning thread suggestion with 24 likes
"the witches of Eastwick"
But I have to change it, sorry as we can't allow a swear word in thread title.

Previous thread

Continue here.....

Reactions: 12
Even though Wardy is no longer in RHOC, she is still the gift that keeps on giving, so her and her family should definitely be honoury members of this thread.
Of course, and also that fruit loop Leanne.
( esp as the current housewives are so bloody irritating ).
🤣

Well done to @annabelle_bronstein for the winning thread suggestion with 24 likes
"the witches of Eastwick"
But I have to change it, sorry as we can't allow a swear word in thread title.

Previous thread

Continue here.....
How annoying. Thanks for the new thread regardless 😊

Reactions: 18
Tanya is in some pub on Salford and no one is wearing a mask, not even Phil. I wonder if he'll get into trouble from Burnley for it. Tanya is so rough

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Tanya is in some pub on Salford and no one is wearing a mask, not even Phil. I wonder if he'll get into trouble from Burnley for it. Tanya is so rough
I can’t believe there are still idiots out there that seem to think the rules don’t apply to them!? 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe there are still idiots out there that seem to think the rules don’t apply to them!? 🤬
She was also in a nail salon on Wilmslow with one of her scally friends and no one was wearing a mask. I think it was the salon that Paddy went in and shouted at the staff because they upset Christine once.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Taylor’s latest picture? If she’s not pregnant, then she’s definitely put on weight. Disclaimer - I am not saying this negatively - her body is amazing.

Also, can anyone translate any of the comments on there? I can’t copy and paste on Instagram for some reason x

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen Taylor’s latest picture? If she’s not pregnant, then she’s definitely put on weight. Disclaimer - I am not saying this negatively - her body is amazing.

Also, can anyone translate any of the comments on there? I can’t copy and paste on Instagram for some reason x
I see there are a lot of comments on there in Algerian that have 😂😂😂 emojis on them. So I too would be curious as to what they are saying, as also unable to translate?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What are those shoes Tanya has on her latest post?! Hope red fishnet mules don't catch on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
it’s the Lower Kersal Social Club in Salford, Phil’s family run it.

Run by scum & cops always getting called to jobs there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 14
it’s the Lower Kersal Social Club in Salford, Phil’s family run it.

Run by scum & cops always getting called to jobs there 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah, so that's why he was behind the bar.
You'd have thought she'd have had second thoughts about sharing the videos of the staff not wearing masks when his family run it.

Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought once you were sat down in a pub you didn’t need to wear masks anymore? Let’s me fair and give roughdogarse Tanya a little bit of leeway no one was wearing at mask at the stadium so I don’t think it’s required.

plus she only wears hers chin warmer anyway the twit

Reactions: 7
I thought once you were sat down in a pub you didn’t need to wear masks anymore? Let’s me fair and give roughdogarse Tanya a little bit of leeway no one was wearing at mask at the stadium so I don’t think it’s required.

plus she only wears hers chin warmer anyway the twit
The staff have to wear them and they weren't. She's a grad A bleep, she doesn't deserve any leeway.

Reactions: 10
Ah I see I don’t look at their instas very often but it sounds like it’s extra rough phillys lot.

Reactions: 5
Ah I see I don’t look at their instas very often but it sounds like it’s extra rough phillys lot.
She never seems to show much of her family, apart from her hanger on parents. I've always thought her family would be really rough, because she is. She has to be the most common housewife and she's had some tough competition.

On another note, did anyone see Dawn's stories, Perla visited her. I liked Perla, would love to see her back on the show along with Magali and Ampika.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.