The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are Leanne and Wes divorced?! I didn’t know that. I did like her on the show but she’s crazy no with her conspiracy theories all over Instagram. Her account was shut down and she had to set up another one. I think it was down to all the anti vaxx stuff she posts.
I didn’t realise they were divorced either!

Reactions: 5
Dawn Ward or Katie Price?! 🤔 Getting hard to tell at this point, Dawn is quickly merging into KP!
574E9228-56CD-424A-B000-BFFF9B915A9F.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She now has that completely generic surgeried look, turkey teef, weird eyelash extensions and caterpillar brows, could be anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know we’ve had lots of early photos of her before, but it’s so sad how she’s wrecked her face! This was from the start of Housewives era, so only 5ish years ago . . .
CD41EBC6-EF68-4A2C-8EAE-FFF668297C4A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
What happened with Ester and her fella? She said she’s upset him recently with her selfish actions

Dawn Ward or Katie Price?! 🤔 Getting hard to tell at this point, Dawn is quickly merging into KP!
View attachment 721775
They all morph into one another at some stage.

I know we’ve had lots of early photos of her before, but it’s so sad how she’s wrecked her face! This was from the start of Housewives era, so only 5ish years ago . . .
View attachment 722008
She looks like a completely different person now.

They’re not
Apologies, as I thought they were. But they have split, right?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Has Rachael split with nick she was doing a story people had been asking about him because he has not been seen for 3 weeks then the story cut off and she left us hanging.

Reactions: 2
Has Rachael split with nick she was doing a story people had been asking about him because he has not been seen for 3 weeks then the story cut off and she left us hanging.
I came on here to see if anything had been mentioned

Reactions: 2
He's in Seema's stories with Rachel. Not sure why she posted that cryptic message on her own stories when he was probably in the car with her when she filmed it 🤣

Reactions: 3
As far as I know, they did get divorced. She clearly was digging away at his pot of gold there, as doubt she was making much as a yoga instructor.
The divorce rate on the Real housewives franchise is pretty high. I wonder if the housewives new found fame goes to their head a bit, which impacts their marriages as a result?
Wardy’s new face has definitely gone to her head, she can’t stop taking selfies of herself.
The ever evolving face of Dawn Ward…
She will end up like Michael Jackson at this rate, and her nose will drop off 🤣
Good lord she looks like Chloe brocket from towie there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Now Charlotte Dawson is joining the series !!!!
I don't mind her , she can be over the top and annoying, but she might bring something to the show. She really doesn't live in Cheshire, she can't even get away with living in Trafford, u read she loved in Leigh on her tattle thread.

I've just realised that she'll make Tanya look posh 😮

• Haha
Yep so he is still around zzzzz was watching old YT of housewives and god she has had so much work done.

Oh please not Charlotte Dawson, I find her very irritating. Her partner Matt was also at the party so dare say she is starting on programme. Was hoping it was a wind up but no 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.