The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dozy mare left it and most probably hasn’t checked if it’s been handed in as she’s tooooo importantly entitled for that…..🤷🏻‍♀️🧐🤣
Yes, she is jumping to conclusions that person is a 💩. It is more likely to have been handed in to the ticket officer or someone else in authority.

Reactions: 2
Got a call off her manager? Why does she need a manager? It’s damn annoying how many talentless people are given fame who really don’t deserve it. Can’t wait for the kardashian / reality tv / Instagram model world to sod off ya know

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Got a call off her manager? Why does she need a manager? It’s damn annoying how many talentless people are given fame who really don’t deserve it. Can’t wait for the kardashian / reality tv / Instagram model world to sod off ya know
My exact thoughts when I read it . The mind boggles .

Reactions: 11
Oh there’s a surprise it was handed in…
Taylor you thick, entitled muppet 🤦🏻‍♀️
She got a call off her manager, saying a lady had contacted her …. ???!! How on earth would someone even know who her manager was and have the managers contact details ! She’s a complete tool that one, full of self importance just like her mother 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bit of a non story, she's going to be back, but just for the boxing match with Rachel.
Now, she would be just what RHOC needs to inject some watchability into it. She has turned into another fruit loop like Tanya, so I hope she comes back for good.
Unless they inject some more nut cases into the nut house, the next series will be dull dull dull. 🥱😴

She got a call off her manager, saying a lady had contacted her …. ???!! How on earth would someone even know who her manager was and have the managers contact details ! She’s a complete tool that one, full of self importance just like her mother 🤦‍♀️
She is soooo important, that she needs a manager!? yeah right! Her content on IG is so bland and boring. The clock is ticking for her, as her good looks ( albeit 50% plastic ) will only get her so far in life when you are so shallow. Her fiance will soon move on to the next Barbie, so life as an influencer will be short lived.

Reactions: 15
Now, she would be just what RHOC needs to inject some watchability into it. She has turned into another fruit loop like Tanya, so I hope she comes back for good.
Unless they inject some more nut cases into the nut house, the next series will be dull dull dull. 🥱😴

She is soooo important, that she needs a manager!? yeah right! Her content on IG is so bland and boring. The clock is ticking for her, as her good looks ( albeit 50% plastic ) will only get her so far in life when you are so shallow. Her fiance will soon move on to the next Barbie, so life as an influencer will be short lived.
I know she'd make for interesting viewing and I'd watch it more, but I know of she started spouting her tin hat nonsense, I'd want to throw something at the TV. They do need some of the oldies back, Ampika and Magali would make it great again.

Reactions: 11
I know she'd make for interesting viewing and I'd watch it more, but I know of she started spouting her tin hat nonsense, I'd want to throw something at the TV. They do need some of the oldies back, Ampika and Magali would make it great again.
Agree. Maybe the producers wouldn’t allow her to spout her tin hat nonsense though, as they keep a right reign on anything political or otherwise on the show. Just a load of shouty overly plastic women full of fillers, hair, nail and eyelash extensions, up themselves, waving fake and real designer handbags around and spouting a load of old air head rubbish basically 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I doubt anyone would have recognised the name 😂 what a tit.

Leanne was one of the most likeable ones out of the older series I thought. I’d like to see her back.
And definitely Ampika, she was delightfully bonkers.

Reactions: 12

Leanne was one of the most likeable ones out of the older series I thought. I’d like to see her back.
Not sure she's quite so likeable now she's absolutely bat tit crazy. But she would be a great addition

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I used to like her and missed her from the show, I can't stand her now.

Reactions: 2
TV gold if nothing else. I think she has changed hugely since leaving the show and her divorce, so perfect RHOC car crash fodder.
Are Leanne and Wes divorced?! I didn’t know that. I did like her on the show but she’s crazy no with her conspiracy theories all over Instagram. Her account was shut down and she had to set up another one. I think it was down to all the anti vaxx stuff she posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.