The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch her on ex on the beach? Thats the first time I’d heard of her, she came on as Gary Beadle’s ex. I think she’s desperate to be famous and the gurning is really not attractive.

I genuinely didn’t recognise her at first.
View attachment 726973
I must say, considering DW is an Interior Designer, her house looks like everything has been sourced from Dunelm and TK Maxx 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I must say, considering DW is an Interior Designer, her house looks like everything has been sourced from Dunelm and TK Maxx 🤣🤣🤣
She has an interior design company and has qualified interior designers working there.

she is no interior designer!….🥴😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she has a threesum with Gary and some other girl. I didn’t mind her on Celebs go dating.
I think this threesome with Gaz happened with Jemma Lucy on ex on the beach...?

I remember it as I believe it’s when he was with Charlotte Crosby and she was going through an ectopic pregnancy ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think this threesome with Gaz happened with Jemma Lucy on ex on the beach...?

I remember it as I believe it’s when he was with Charlotte Crosby and she was going through an ectopic pregnancy ☹
I think it was, he treated Charlotte badly. I'd forgotten how awful he was.

Reactions: 3
Charlotte Dawson trying to be funny with those gurney faces and belly out is so cringe and try hard

Her fella has a squed as well (square head). He also assualted someone in a bar it’s on MEN news

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I hope the licence gets rejected, they'll all be round here if that gets approved.
I can’t see how they will survive with the bad reviews they get, and even issues with environmental health. I wouldn’t go there if you paid me, they sound absolutely horrific places.

Charlotte Dawson trying to be funny with those gurney faces and belly out is so cringe and try hard

Her fella has a squed as well (square head). He also assualted someone in a bar it’s on MEN news
Well, her Dad was famous for his gurning faces.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t see how they will survive with the bad reviews they get, and even issues with environmental health. I wouldn’t go there if you paid me, they sound absolutely horrific places.

Well, her Dad was famous for his gurning faces.
Any serious business person would concentrate on getting their existing house in order before trying to expand 🤷🏻‍♀️
the TA reviews for the MCR & LPL ones are nothing short of atricocious..🥴🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I can't see her doing well in Chester, I can't see anyone being impressed by it.

Reactions: 3
So far the only people I know that have been have taken their young daughters to the Barbie area to take pictures! No idea if any adults have been themselves 😂
Looks ‘fun’ if you’re little and like pink, otherwise it seems a bit tacky!

Reactions: 7
The sort of place you go to once, take lots of selfies in ridiculous Barbie boxes and faux private jets, and never go again. Not that I would ever go, but some people have absolutely no class 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So far the only people I know that have been have taken their young daughters to the Barbie area to take pictures! No idea if any adults have been themselves 😂
Looks ‘fun’ if you’re little and like pink, otherwise it seems a bit tacky!
I didn't know they had a Barbie area my 7 year old would love that, but she's 7.

Reactions: 5
I didn't know they had a Barbie area my 7 year old would love that, but she's 7.
She definitely would, as would my niece who is the same age. I’ve only seen this at the Manchester City centre one, not sure if it’s in the others x

Reactions: 2
Good old Wardeh family have gone a bit quiet?…🤷🏻‍♀️They can’t pass wind without posting about it..🤣

Reactions: 7
Baby reveal maybe? Darbeh must be due imminently.
the way she was speaking when she was in the hairdresser the other day with her it sounded like they knew the exact date so either induction or section so very likely!!

Reactions: 2
the way she was speaking when she was in the hairdresser the other day with her it sounded like they knew the exact date so either induction or section so very likely!!
Darby was on either Tuesday or Wednesday and it was the first day over her due date .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.