The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please not Charlotte Dawson, I find her very irritating. Her partner Matt was also at the party so dare say she is starting on programme. Was hoping it was a wind up but no 😒
sK
I agree. She is so annoying and uncouth . I didn't watch the last series and I now won't be watching the next one either .

Reactions: 6
Don’t imagine Charlotte will become a Housewife, she lives in Leigh lol. She has a collection out with seema, that will be why she’s with them all. Another housewife wouldn’t be allowed to announce that. It was clearly said in jest

Reactions: 7
Surely not - hopefully if at all she’ll be introduced as a ‘friend.’ I know very few of them meet the criteria but she’s not exactly wealthy, a housewife or even living in Cheshire. I used to love this show but it’s really gone downhill.

Reactions: 8
Surely not - hopefully if at all she’ll be introduced as a ‘friend.’ I know very few of them meet the criteria but she’s not exactly wealthy, a housewife or even living in Cheshire. I used to love this show but it’s really gone downhill.
Half of them don't live in Cheshire as it is, although maybe she'll try and say Leigh is in Warrington which is Cheshire

Reactions: 2
Half of them don't live in Cheshire as it is, although maybe she'll try and say Leigh is in Warrington which is Cheshire
LOL Leigh pay council tax to Wigan so no chance of her getting away with that blag...

Reactions: 6
LOL Leigh pay council tax to Wigan so no chance of her getting away with that blag...
Do they? I know it's close to Warrington, well I know bents is, which to me is Leigh but seems to come under Warrington

Do they? I know it's close to Warrington, well I know bents is, which to me is Leigh but seems to come under Warrington
Bents is Glazebury which is Warrington, the other side of the roundabout is Leigh

Screenshot_20210823_135859_com.android.chrome.jpg

Reactions: 1
Has Rachael split with nick she was doing a story people had been asking about him because he has not been seen for 3 weeks then the story cut off and she left us hanging.
No , she was joking in the next frame he was with her singing in the car

Bents is Glazebury which is Warrington, the other side of the roundabout is Leigh

View attachment 726042
It just feels very far out from Warrington, well it did for us. I don't live too far from Stretton, so it felt quite far out and we saw lot's of signs for Leigh. I guess she can't pass it off as Cheshire then, like a lot of the others do who live in Hale 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It just feels very far out from Warrington, well it did for us. I don't live too far from Stretton, so it felt quite far out and we saw lot's of signs for Leigh. I guess she can't pass it off as Cheshire then, like a lot of the others do who live in Hale 😂
Let’s not forget there are parts of Cheshire that are shall we say , not the most desirable , just like most places tbf

Let’s not forget there are parts of Cheshire that are shall we say , not the most desirable , just like most places tbf
I know, I've visited Crewe there are bad estates over Cheshire, like the one in Wilmslow. Cheshire isn't all that, it just winds me up when they say they live in Cheshire and they don't, just say you live in Greater Manchester.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Leigh is defo part of Wigan, which let’s say is as far removed from the Cheshire set as you can get 😂 no hate, I don’t live too far from there myself! But it’s just Gtr Manchester no matter what they try and pass it off as.
Forgive my ignorance - what is Charlotte famous for? I googled and saw she was Les Dawson’s daughter - I remember her being born FFS 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Leigh is defo part of Wigan, which let’s say is as far removed from the Cheshire set as you can get 😂 no hate, I don’t live too far from there myself! But it’s just Gtr Manchester no matter what they try and pass it off as.
Forgive my ignorance - what is Charlotte famous for? I googled and saw she was Les Dawson’s daughter - I remember her being born FFS 😩
errrrr for exactly that........:rolleyes:

• Haha
Exactly that, she had a famous Dad. But most people under 50 would not remember him 😂

Did anyone watch her on ex on the beach? Thats the first time I’d heard of her, she came on as Gary Beadle’s ex. I think she’s desperate to be famous and the gurning is really not attractive.

I genuinely didn’t recognise her at first.
208DB651-5712-4A94-B68C-79196BA19B52.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.