The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it why she wouldn't wear a mask?
This really bugs me. She said she didn’t wear a mask because of anxiety. Then she said she didn’t have anxiety and had been diagnosed with adhd and had been having treatment/meds for that so I’m not sure why the mask was still an issue.

Reactions: 6
Have you not watched season 13?…
She’s not stopped banging on about it amongst other 💩 that comes out of her mouth regularly…😵💫🤦🏻‍♀️
Ha ha no I stopped watching just before they bought Lysteria(?) on. I was just surprised to see her pop up on that add! I agree though she does talk a load of 💩

Reactions: 4
Notice a few of the current housewives were at Olivia Attwood’s 30th last night - and Dawn! Wonder if that will feature in the new series 🧐 also wonder if OA could be in it too?

Reactions: 2
Notice a few of the current housewives were at Olivia Attwood’s 30th last night - and Dawn! Wonder if that will feature in the new series 🧐 also wonder if OA could be in it too?
I hope not she's awful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What on earth does Dawn need an au pair for when her youngest kids are teenagers? Is this really a case of preparation around the house for if she goes to prison next year after her trial?!
7C5B97CE-AF07-4206-BEFD-BA383D519151.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What on earth does Dawn need an au pair for when her youngest kids are teenagers? Is this really a case of preparation around the house for if she goes to prison next year after her trial?!
View attachment 714548
Wow! Dawn is starting to morph into Katie P. In 5 years time they will all have the exact same face. 😳 Lauren G, Katie P, Amanda H etc are already half way there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe they chose her for that advert, she's so skanky

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.