The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been on Insta (thanks Tattle for sucking me in 😆).
What in the world is up with Ward's face? She looks OK when made up but 'bare' faced, the fake eyebrows, lashes and lip filler look atrocious. I cannot believe she is only a few years older than me.
I'm all for some enhancement but wowzers 🤯 who is telling these women they look good?

Reactions: 11
Nicole has her own companies- her wealth has nothing to do with Joe I believe.
Sorry, forgot about her.You’re right.

Just been on Insta (thanks Tattle for sucking me in 😆).
What in the world is up with Ward's face? She looks OK when made up but 'bare' faced, the fake eyebrows, lashes and lip filler look atrocious. I cannot believe she is only a few years older than me.
I'm all for some enhancement but wowzers 🤯 who is telling these women they look good?
I think that as they hang around with other people who have had “ work “ they all think they look normal. It is only when they have a pic next to someone who hasn’t had work, you realise how ridiculous they look.

Reactions: 2
Do people in Cheshire actually say “digging you out” or is it a dawn ward thing? Never heard it before RH

“I’m not digging you out”

“Stop digging me out”
Cheshire born and bred, never ever heard anyone say that! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 8
Looks like Dawn is going on yet another holiday very soon. This time in a camper van! Looks like the private jet and freebee holiday apartments and fancy restaurants from her wealthy friend Matt and future son in law are not available this time. 🤣

Blimey! what is going on with Hannah’s face now. Too much filler me thinks …

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Another photo of Dawn make up free . That must be one hell of a filter luv 🤣🤣🤣
this is so embarrassing , she’s got false eyelashes on , bronzer and some sort of colour in her lips plus a filter …. Why lie !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like Dawn is going on yet another holiday very soon. This time in a camper van! Looks like the private jet and freebee holiday apartments and fancy restaurants from her wealthy friend Matt and future son in law are not available this time. 🤣

Omg she looks like a ventriloquist’s dummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Looks like she’s been playing face mats and forgot to take it off. Seema’s clinic is calling lol xox

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been binge-watching the entire show and currently on season 11.

I don’t think any of the housewives are 100% likeable- maybe Rachel is the closest. I just feel a lot of them just speak as they don’t have their own personality.

Reactions: 10
Jeez, she looks nothing like her Housewives self now. I appreciate that people can do what they wish with their own bodies but you won't catch me shoving bee spunk in my face like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tanya is campaigning for hidden disabilities for ITV. Didn’t know she had ADHD??
Have you not watched season 13?…
She’s not stopped banging on about it amongst other 💩 that comes out of her mouth regularly…😵💫🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.