The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that Mahrez may go now that we've got Grealish, if that happens and they get rid off him, I don't think will be happy.

On another note, I wonder if they'll try and get Grealish's girlfriend to sign up as a housewife.

Reactions: 7
Saw in the Mail yesterday that filming on the new series has started. The photos were of Lysterine and Tanya and their daughters out together, so that will be enjoyable 😬

• Sad
Saw in the Mail yesterday that filming on the new series has started. The photos were of Lysterine and Tanya and their daughters out together, so that will be enjoyable 😬
Rachel has said she's got covid and is missing filming

Reactions: 2
And Wardeh is having her mates round despite the fact she should be ‘self isolating’
Thick self entitled bint 🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And Wardeh is having her mates round despite the fact she should be ‘self isolating’
Why should she be self isolating. Thats done away with for France and Spain if you are fully vaccinated I thought.

I'm so over this curtain twitching nonsense.

Reactions: 10
I read that Mahrez may go now that we've got Grealish, if that happens and they get rid off him, I don't think will be happy.

On another note, I wonder if they'll try and get Grealish's girlfriend to sign up as a housewife.
Now THAT would be good!

She has her own COVID rules, ( as does Tanya and her family ) didn’t you know 🤯

Rachel has said she's got covid and is missing filming
Am amazed it has another series as the last one was pretty dull. Maybe this will be the last one unless they do a major shakeup of housewives. We need some new ( or even old ) blood in the show.

Now THAT would be good!

Am amazed it has another series as the last one was pretty dull. Maybe this will be the last one unless they do a major shakeup of housewives. We need some new ( or even old ) blood in the show.
Yep, the last two series have been lame af, they need to go back to the drawing board if it's going to be at all interesting!

Now THAT would be good!

I watched two episodes of the last series, one episode was watchable. They do need a shake up and they need to get rid of Tanya and Lystra. I'd love some wags with partners that play for big teams, City/Liverpool, as that could be entertaining. I know Tanya is technically a wag, but Phil is past it now, he plays for Burnley and Stoke before that.

Reactions: 9
Tanya needs to stop trying to play the comedian of the bunch. She's just not funny and too try hard.

Reactions: 15
I watched two episodes of the last series, one episode was watchable. They do need a shake up and they need to get rid of Tanya and Lystra. I'd love some wags with partners that play for big teams, City/Liverpool, as that could be entertaining. I know Tanya is technically a wag, but Phil is past it now, he plays for Burnley and Stoke before that.
Or even better…a woman that’s not married to a footballer, names herself a WAG, makes her own fortune and isn’t 50+.
That would be refreshing to see.

Reactions: 6
Why should she be self isolating. Thats done away with for France and Spain if you are fully vaccinated I thought.

I'm so over this curtain twitching nonsense.
Applies from France only from Sunday 8th, she arrived back in Blighty on Tuesday!..
No wonder the majority of them have had Covid!!

Reactions: 3
Tanya needs to stop trying to play the comedian of the bunch. She's just not funny and too try hard.
Agree, she is just an idiot these days.

Or even better…a woman that’s not married to a footballer, names herself a WAG, makes her own fortune and isn’t 50+.
That would be refreshing to see.
Apart from Seema, none of them make/ made their own money. Correct me if i’m wrong?
Am sure Dawn only made her money from being linked to Ashley?

Nicole has her own companies- her wealth has nothing to do with Joe I believe.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.