The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, and wasn’t she quite pally with Nermina on the show? You are right she was with Lystra too. Fall out with her own shadow that one

Reactions: 7
She later apologised that she’d forgotten them two, so they mustn’t really speak

Reactions: 4
Do people in Cheshire actually say “digging you out” or is it a dawn ward thing? Never heard it before RH

“I’m not digging you out”

“Stop digging me out”

Reactions: 3
Do people in Cheshire actually say “digging you out” or is it a dawn ward thing? Never heard it before RH

“Stop digging me out”
I don't say it, but I'm from Manchester and live in Cheshire, but the other side to them, closer to Chester and no one round here says it.

Reactions: 5

“Stop digging me out”
I’m from Cheshire and I’ve never heard anyone say that!

“Stop digging me out”
It's an essex thing isn't it? I seem to remember someone on Towie saying it every five minutes :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ohh is it? Dawn is mates with Gemma Collins isn’t she, must be where she’s got it from 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m from London and it’s quite a normal phrase from my area.. I’m not a chav I promise 😂

Reactions: 5
See The Wardy’s are back in Blighty🇬🇧
She always goes quiet on IG probably because she’s not doing what she should … isolating..🥴

Reactions: 8
See The Wardy’s are back in Blighty🇬🇧
She always goes quiet on IG probably because she’s not doing what she should … isolating..🥴
Does she have to isolate? I've no idea on the rules on coming back from abroad. I thought if you were double vaccinated, you didn't have to isolate? I know they've been vaccinated as she did Dona story about taking someone for their vaccine to make Ashley happy.

Does she have to isolate? I've no idea on the rules on coming back from abroad. I thought if you were double vaccinated, you didn't have to isolate? I know they've been vaccinated as she did Dona story about taking someone for their vaccine to make Ashley happy.
I don't think you have to isolate if you've come from an amber country and you've had the double dose

Reactions: 2
I had to double check the name, but yes, apparently, this is Nicole. They are all morphing into each other. Apart from Lystra who has the loins share of plastic pumped into her lips, booty and boobs. 🤣

No Magali 🤣
Oh and that Lelani and I don't think she mentioned Christine?
She was an absolute bully to Lelani, Magali stood up to her ( she never likes that ), and she clearly had no time for Christine ( plastic envy maybe 🤪).

Attachments

If you’ve been to France - you still have to do the isolation 🥴
I've no idea as I haven't travelled since the pandemic , I don't even know what countries are amber 😄 Just put what I heard on this mornings news about double dose and amber thing.
I shouldn't think they'd isolate anyway. Celebrities seem to think the rules don't apply to them. They just been hopping from one country to the next since last march. Business as usual.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.