The Real Housewives of Cheshire #4 The witches of Eastwick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wayne Linekar looks like a badly created waxwork of Gary 🤣🤣🤣

This is what exactly what Taylor is doing too. She was naturally pretty, but is starting to look fake and weird now.
I agree about Taylor she was very pretty, she's not as pretty now with all the surgery she's had.

I still can't believe that Wayne is the younger brother.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree about Taylor she was very pretty, she's not as pretty now with all the surgery she's had.

I still can't believe that Wayne is the younger brother.
I don’t know what Taylor looked like before so can’t compare. I do think she’s pretty though. Whether that’s make up or not 🤣

Reactions: 1
So apparently, this is Dawn with no makeup on. Who are you trying to kid luv!? 😂

TBH she looks like a different person in each pic? I have never seen anyone who has so many different faces over the years! 🤨
You can still recognise Ash though for how much longer is anyone's guess

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Won’t be selling her house as she doesn’t own it..🥴
I’m trying to work out who is missing from the RHOC post…there’s no Tanya tagged? No Ampika, Leanne etc which i would have guessed but I thought she had left on good terms with Tanya. They fell out and made up more times than I can remember though 😂

Reactions: 8
I’m trying to work out who is missing from the RHOC post…there’s no Tanya tagged? No Ampika, Leanne etc which i would have guessed but I thought she had left on good terms with Tanya. They fell out and made up more times than I can remember though 😂
No Magali 🤣
Oh and that Lelani and I don't think she mentioned Christine?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or Lystra - apparently they were friends before the show. They are both long term friends of Nick and Royston…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.