The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That statement is spot on. If Hannas bloke is the king of it as she keeps claiming then he’ll have loyal customers and nothing to worry about. It’s the same as dentists, they are everywhere. She needs to get over herself and stop being a spoilt brat

Reactions: 13
I’m sure I posted this before or did I imagine it 🤔
She needs to stop having work done, looks so plastic, and those awful extensions don’t suit her frame.

It made me warm to Nicole and Hannah.
The doll thing was weird!
Lystra really fancies him and his money doesn't help.
Have the episodes been as entertaining as this one?
If that guy is so wealthy, he must have his pick of gold digging Cheshire women. Why would he even think about dating someone who only loves herself and money. If Lauren turned him down, that says it all.
I agree, the mean girls bullying with Lystra and Tanya has made me warm to Nicole and Hannah too. They think by shouting and screaming they get their point across more. Lystra always stands up to try and intimidate more too. What man in his right mind would want to be a relationship with her!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She needs to stop having work done, looks so plastic, and those awful extensions don’t suit her frame.

If that guy is so wealthy, he must have his pick of gold digging Cheshire women. Why would he even think about dating someone who only loves herself and money. If Lauren turned him down, that says it all.
I agree, the mean girls bullying with Lystra and Tanya has made me warm to Nicole and Hannah too. They think by shouting and screaming they get their point across more. Lystra always stands up to try and intimidate more too. What man in his right mind would want to be a relationship with her!?
I thought exactly the same, the guy must be a masochist, she screams “high maintenance” - what’s he going to get out of it except a haemorrhaging bank account?

Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same, the guy must be a masochist, she screams “high maintenance” - what’s he going to get out of it except a haemorrhaging bank account?
I doubt even the sex is that good with the amount of plastic she has going on! Once all the makeup, wig and eyelashes are off, you‘re just left with a big fat arse and two massive tits. Not a pretty sight. ( These Jessica Rabbit-esque women, are great in fantasy world, but in the real world……No )

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

I'm guessing he's the owner of Chester fields, so I wonder if he just agreed to the date so he could advertise his pub. The pub is quite popular anyway, so he didn't really need to advertise it.

It does sound exactly like Bratts!! We must be practically neighbours 😂
Ha, ha, we must be 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watching tonights episode - Nicole's new nose though :confused: makes her look like Miss Piggy. Sounds like she can't breathe through it properly either!
I thought that last night.

I bet she looks back and thinks what have I done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tanyas daughter clinging on to the Bardsley name ffs!!

Just caught up on last night. Don’t care for Nicole but she should have ignored Tanya and that would have wound her up more. Tanya is so vile…so vile.

Just caught up on last night. Don’t care for Nicole but she should have ignored Tanya and that would have wound her up more. Tanya is so vile…so vile.
Oh and don’t get me started on Lystra. This hard girl act, pffft!

Reactions: 10

Oh and don’t get me started on Lystra. This hard girl act, pffft!
Does she see her biological Dad? Has Phil adopted her?

Reactions: 3
, I didn’t think he had but to be honest I’ve no idea. If he has I will retract my comment!
I had a quick Google and couldn't find anything
I take it she's either changed her surname by deed poll or just used it on social media.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.