The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All seems a bit quick with Dawn’s daughter Taylor, but seems he proposed to his ex wife within 5 months, found this old article online 🙈
Yep, I wonder how many other women will think “ he is the one “ too, in years to come. Been dating since Oct, so that’s 8 months in my calculations 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
All seems a bit quick with Dawn’s daughter Taylor, but seems he proposed to his ex wife within 5 months, found this old article online 🙈
I had to laugh at that article, they didnt have sex before marriage, what a load of bs. I do wonder if she’ll convert, if they make it to a wedding. I think she may be pregnant like others have said, hence why he’s proposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had to laugh at that article, they didnt have sex before marriage, what a load of bs. I do wonder if she’ll convert, if they make it to a wedding. I think she may be pregnant like others have said, hence why he’s proposed.
I can’t see how Taylor could possibly take on his religion. She is too self absorbed and likes her barely there outfits and party lifestyle too much.
Darby ( apart from all the plastic work ) seems much more grounded, but I still can’t see how it will work out with mad starey eyes Mr Whippy 👀. He seems very fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t see how Taylor could possibly take on his religion. She is too self absorbed and likes her barely there outfits and party lifestyle too much.
Darby ( apart from all the plastic work ) seems much more grounded, but I still can’t see how it will work out with mad starey eyes Mr Whippy 👀. He seems very fake.
It's not like he follows his religion, out partying and who knows what else. I hope she doesn't convert. I don't know why the women always have to convert to whatever religion the husband is. I don't think they'll get married, or if they do it will be short lived, she just needs to have a baby to keep the money rolling in. Taylor seems more like Dawn.

Reactions: 13
Taylor has come a long way from that Sam guy 😂 who appeared in the first couple of seasons now and again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Taylor has come a long way from that Sam guy 😂 who appeared in the first couple of seasons now and again
I’d forgotten about him! Wasn’t he then with that car crash from Hollyoaks who cheated on him in big brother with the Irish guy

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd forgot about him, now he was good looking.
I don't get the Riyad attraction, well I guess the obvious attraction is his money. She was seeing Aguero before him.

I’d forgotten about him! Wasn’t he then with that car crash from Hollyoaks who cheated on him in big brother with the Irish guy
He was with thingy from Hollyoaks first and then she cheated with the Irish guy and then the next thing he was with Taylor. I thought he upgraded with Taylor.

Reactions: 6
I'd forgot about him, now he was good looking.
I don't get the Riyad attraction, well I guess the obvious attraction is his money. She was seeing Aguero before him.

He was with thingy from Hollyoaks first and then she cheated with the Irish guy and then the next thing he was with Taylor. I thought he upgraded with Taylor.
Christ, the girl from Hollyoaks must be bleeping awful if a Ward is an upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What mother and father go on holiday leaving their children behind but take the adult kids with them? Very weird set-up if you ask me.

I remember as a kid getting jealous when my parents got a take-away with my brother when I wasn’t at home😹

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No it's the last day of the Motley Crew's holiday. Aww what are we going to do for entertainment now.
I've enjoyed this holiday properly more than they have.
Doubt they will remember any of it do the drink and other substances they have consumed.👃👃🍾🍷🍺🍻🍹🍸🧉🧃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No it's the last day of the Motley Crew's holiday. Aww what are we going to do for entertainment now.
I've enjoyed this holiday properly more than they have.
Doubt they will remember any of it do the drink and other substances they have consumed.👃👃🍾🍷🍺🍻🍹🍸🧉🧃
Totally agree. I wish this had been a spin off from RHOC, so much more fun. Especially any of the behind the scenes stuff that they didn’t allow us to see ( I doubt it was happy clappy 24/7 ) 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wooo, me dears have you watched Taylors stories.
It all kicked off big time. Obviously it was nothing absolutely nothing to do with the Wards and the Motley crew. Haha.

I will just leave this here for ya all.
Love the Desperate Fame Hungry part. Haha
Oooh what’s happened? I can’t find a video!

Reactions: 6
It all kicked off big time. Obviously it was nothing absolutely nothing to do with the Wards and the Motley crew. Haha.

That part made me laugh, how they can call anyone fame hungry 🤣
I want to see the rest of the videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’m quite impressed with her grammar! Correct use of they’re/their/there ✅

Scrap that. Incorrect use of ‘were’🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.