The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the first few series of RHOC because it’s local and I‘d seen some of the ‘housewives’ around town. After a while, it (or should I say ‘they’) started to get on my nerves with the same storylines regurgitated over and over. I caught a couple of episodes of the last and current series and it‘s really lost its way. I can clearly remember the characters in Series 1 with Ampika, Leanne, Magali and of course, the ’queen’ herself, Wardy. Now it’s a bunch of fake-assed attention seekers and I’d be embarrassed to be associated with it. They’re certainly not Real or even Housewives.

On a separate note, the Ward girls fascinate me. They’ve ruined their looks with way too much work done at such a young age and what is it with Darby’s partner? I just can’t see them as a couple and after all the hoo-haa about selecting the wedding venue, couldn’t believe that she was pregnant and it was all postponed. I’d watch a new series on the Wards - the Cheshire Kardashians!
I’d watch a show about the Wards, out of all the housewives i think Dawn is the only one with a family that you’d watch. I can’t stand Dawn, but she does make for good entertainment.

Reactions: 17
I’d watch a show about the Wards, out of all the housewives i think Dawn is the only one with a family that you’d watch. I can’t stand Dawn, but she does make for good entertainment.
I know exactly what you’re saying but she really gets on my tits😂 it would be one of those you’d watch despite yourself. And I don’t want to line her pockets any more.
As an aside, I’ve got mates of all ages but she’s so cringe on this holiday 🥴

Reactions: 13
I know exactly what you’re saying but she really gets on my tits😂 it would be one of those you’d watch despite yourself. And I don’t want to line her pockets any more.
As an aside, I’ve got mates of all ages but she’s so cringe on this holiday 🥴
The holiday is making me cringe so much, especially Ashley for some reason 🤣 why does he want to be on holiday with his daughters and their partners??! It’s so odd!

Reactions: 16
Omg this! I hope she doesn’t come back next series!

I think Hannah’s parents are very wealthy I could be wrong but I don’t think she got to where she is on her own, isn’t she Persian or something? Persians are usually very wealthy
There’s no way hanna has come from a council estate. Yes it’s great that she’s worked hard but she’s had EVERY advantage possible

OMG! What an embarrassment the whole tribe are! What has Dawn done to her lips. I wonder if this is the reason she is slurring so much??🤔
When’s dawn in court?

I agree. I think most people can’t stand Dawn but the show is dead without her. Ampika was the only other one that stood out like that

Reactions: 12
The video of them all walking with Dawn looking smug af was so cringe. I can't she believe she said she was proud of Dsrby for staying up all night with them, she probably has no choice

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Derby used to be in a band and show jump? In one episode Dawn was boasting to Hannah how her kids were proper influencers unlike Hannah ….no she’s only a qualified dentist with qualifications under her belt when all the reality crap falls through !
Lol that was hilarious 😂😂😂 the nerve, the audacity, the gall and the GUMPTION of Dawn Ward to look someone like Hannah in the face and tell her she wasn’t a proper influencer compared to Darbeh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Been out for a lovely lunch in my village today with my daughter.
Lystra was there too. Noticed her straight away due to the exaggerated lashes and nails. I have to say tha she has a very pretty face and skin in real life. The Instagram filters don’t do her justice. Anyhow I digress. The sad thing was when she walked out, two ladies on the next table were laughing at the state of her bottom, we too was laughing. My daughter said it was like cottage cheese … very lumpy and just a ridiculous shape and size! She walked out not as you would expect. No confidence and self conscious! She knew people would laugh at her.
Also I’m ashamed to say only I in the rest knew who she was 😂🤦‍♀️
This is exactly what I thought she would be like. A cartoon character who has a low self esteem but hides it well beneath this showy over inflated confidence alter ego.
It works on IG, social media and RHOC, but in real life!? Looks ridiculous 😂

Also, been an interesting watch seeing the Wards in holiday with their daily stories on IG. Dawn has lost the plot imo. She seems to post her walking into each venue, rather than say helllo to her family on arrival, she ignores them to keep on filming. She has become so self absorbed. I think Ashley must be an absolute soft touch to put up with her all these years.

Reactions: 16
This is exactly what I thought she would be like. A cartoon character who has a low self esteem but hides it well beneath this showy over inflated confidence alter ego.
It works on IG, social media and RHOC, but in real life!? Looks ridiculous 😂

Also, been an interesting watch seeing the Wards in holiday with their daily stories on IG. Dawn has lost the plot imo. She seems to post her walking into each venue, rather than say helllo to her family on arrival, she ignores them to keep on filming. She has become so self absorbed. I think Ashley must be an absolute soft touch to put up with her all these years.
I think he's a soft touch, what she says goes. I can't understand why his Dad moved back into his old house and has loved alone all these month, when he could have stayed in the annexe. I think that was all Dawn and Ash just agreed. I do wonder if they like Dawn, they must have thought she was a bit common. Is Ash an only child like Dawn?

Reactions: 6
I think he's a soft touch, what she says goes. I can't understand why his Dad moved back into his old house and has loved alone all these month, when he could have stayed in the annexe. I think that was all Dawn and Ash just agreed. I do wonder if they like Dawn, they must have thought she was a bit common. Is Ash an only child like Dawn?
They do very much come across as a “ show “ family, their lives played out in front of a camera with everyone smiling, pouting, waving, saying Hi. It all seems so fake.
I would be much more interested in a behind the scenes programme with the Wards. A bit like at home with the Ozbournes, now THAT would be TV gold. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Dawn moved Terry out last year when lockdown hit and moved her ‘clinic’ manager (& her kid) in - prob so they could all still have their Botox etc?..🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Dawn moved Terry out last year when lockdown hit and moved her ‘clinic’ manager (& her kid) in - prob so they could all still have their Botox etc?..🤷🏻‍♀️🥴
Yes, I thought that was awful and shows how much he cares about his Dad to allow that to happen. I know he's under the thumb, but I hadn't realised how much.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Yes, I thought that was awful and shows how much he cares about his Dad to allow that to happen. I know he's under the thumb, but I hadn't realised how much.
I mentioned it in an earlier thread but they also signed at least one business over to Terry around the same time then filed for bankruptcy 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I mentioned it in an earlier thread but they also signed at least one business over to Terry around the same time then filed for bankruptcy 😡
It was Bilton Ward developments..
Suspiciously signed over to Ash’s dad being a director just prior to it being dissolved ?..

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
The more I hear about the Wards the more I realise what absolute scumbags they are. I always thought Ashley was a decent enough guy, ( under the thumb or not ) but am not so sure anymore.

Ps..Is it just me, or is Dawn morphing into Shaughna Philips from Love Island? 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Dawn wishes.

Just catching up on this series.... that Debbie banging on about her grandfather living in that manor, like he was the owner, not the chef. Complete cringe.

Reactions: 13
Yeah Cheshire wacko jacko gives me the major ick, I’m not even sure why
I would bet my life on it that he is a closet gay. Did you see the size of his tits on their Instagram story. I would never let him take his top off in public…. Or at home for that matter. They’re all a load of twats. Shameful and vulgar how Wardy is trying to keep up with the other free loaders that are there. Who wears that much make up in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Taylor has got engaged to the boyfriend! Haven’t they only been together 2 minutes and he’s already been hardly married and divorced with a young child. She’s so young to get tied into all that. Footballer though, so a good catch in Dawn’s eyes, no doubt been pushing it along the whole time…

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.