The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Tanya wants a flatter stomach she just goes in for liposuction.
I can't count how many surgeries she's had

Reactions: 16
Tanya's silly/funny thing was so good at first because it came naturally but now she forces it and it's super annoying the surfing scene was annoying as duck

lmao at lystra saying she's a christian with her jugs out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the show won't last long without Dawn Ward. Love her or dislike her she was the show and the focal point of the show.

Reactions: 10
Do these women not realise that a little help works but when you keep doing it as you get older it actually ages you rather than makes you look young, no one out there would think they are still in their 30s or even 40s. I feel conflicted saying this as I feel people can do whatever they want but also we as women should be allowed to age and no face criticism (and I’m aware I’m criticising them for doing it, it’s really confusing)

Reactions: 17
Dawn's been 47 years old for a while now but agree with above. All that tampering doesn't not make people look youthful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s sad that they mess about so much. Even the daughters, less is more girls!

Reactions: 10
Different Housewives franchise, but I think Luann from RHONY is a good example of using only little tweaks to stay youthful! This is 2008 (when NY launched) versus now!
She looks like Tara Palmer-Tomkinson.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Different Housewives franchise, but I think Luann from RHONY is a good example of using only little tweaks to stay youthful! This is 2008 (when NY launched) versus now!
it's because she's a taurus, Tauruses stay youuthhfulll for years

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought it was quite refreshing without Dawn watched tonight’s episode at lunch and I just don’t know if I like the new woman but I’m glad she told Nicole a piece of her mind about not respecting people’s belongings too. I actually like Lystra but I can’t get over how she thinks she looks good with that much plastic inside her!! She looks so swollen.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks to be true enough going by this post lol

What did Nermina call their baby?
Name has been announced - Alaya - Rose, god knows why OK magazine paid for an exclusive.

Reactions: 4
Name has been announced - Alaya - Rose, god knows why OK magazine paid for an exclusive.

Nermina looks awful, she used to be so pretty

Reactions: 12
Last night’s episode... Nicole and Joe talking about sex 🤢🤮

Tanya just said she got thrown off a horse years ago so won’t go anywhere near one... did she not going horse riding a couple of series’ ago and pissed her pants?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Last night’s episode... Nicole and Joe talking about sex 🤢🤮

Tanya just said she got thrown off a horse years ago so won’t go anywhere near one... did she not going horse riding a couple of series’ ago and pissed her pants?
She certainly did !

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.