The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never thought I’d actually miss Dawneh but we really don’t need another matronly blonde with hair extensions that bianca gascoigne would turn her nose up at when we already have Nicole

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see the toxic twosome of Nick and Royston are due to reappear at some point. Those two give me the heave :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I see the toxic twosome of Nick and Royston are due to reappear at some point. Those two give me the heave :sick:
Can’t bear them, horrid little trolls full of their own self importance.

Why is Lauren putting on a posh accent? She sounds like a knob.

I actually miss Dawn Ward, she was the only I felt was being herself and not putting on an act. I think Rachel might be the only only left that I like. Oh, and Seema.

That house that Debbie lives in reminds me of one that Leanne lived in. Assume it just looks similar from the outside, as the inside doesn’t look familiar.

Has Nicole had a facelift?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Can’t bear them, horrid little trolls full of their own self importance.

Why is Lauren putting on a posh accent? She sounds like a knob.

I actually miss Dawn Ward, she was the only I felt was being herself and not putting on an act. I think Rachel might be the only only left that I like. Oh, and Seema.

That house that Debbie lives in reminds me of one that Leanne lived in. Assume it just looks similar from the outside, as the inside doesn’t look familiar.

Has Nicole had a facelift?
I always liked Rachel too but what the heck has she done to her face 🤡

Reactions: 8
Just watched last nights, I don’t think it was too bad but I do think Dawn will be missed, love her or hate it I do think she was real, I don’t think it was her decision to leave aswell.
I’ve always liked Tanya too but not struck on Lystra and them two are besties now.
Seema is dull and brings nothing to the show, Lauren is funny but can stir it.
Cannot stand Nicole she’s awful so I’d say Rachel is my favourite.
How can I forgot Hannah - don’t like her either 😂

Reactions: 9
Ok I’m confused.... I finished season 11 which ended when the girls were in Athens, filming stopped for Covid and there was a zoom reunion..... was there a series after that one and before last nights episode? I missed the first 10 mins so If there was a recap I missed it

Ok I’m confused.... I finished season 11 which ended when the girls were in Athens, filming stopped for Covid and there was a zoom reunion..... was there a series after that one and before last nights episode? I missed the first 10 mins so If there was a recap I missed it
Yes there was a series after that one where Lystra joined

Reactions: 1
And Lauren saying "I want to be fucked at 50" she's so cringe, plus that sex with a ghost claptrap.

• Sick
How far in advance are the episodes filmed? X
They are all so mixed up if you watch them closely.
The bit with Lauren in those plastic pants in Liverpool before they went to Listeria’s place for lunch was filmed back in February/early March before we even came out of lockdown in any way.
(Hence the fur coats).

Yet other scenes they are dressed more summery?...

Real life my ar$€ 🥴🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Gosh I thought tanya looked very different in her eyes - tired or something. But shes on new meds for adhd. Wow

I've only just started watching it and I'm already annoyed by Hannah, Tanya, Listeria and Lauren. Those 3 are typical "LP rose drinkers".

I don't believe that Tanya has found religion, sounds like a story line to me.

• Haha
I don't believe that Tanya has found religion, sounds like a story line to me.
Didn't Listeria say something like "As a Christian I don't agree with that stuff" When they were discussing ghosts and psychic abiliity.
Well Tanya is so far up Listeria's arse it wouldn't surprise me if she became a God botherer to please Listeria.
There is something more going on though. In my experience people around their age generally turn to God when there is something going wrong in their life that they can't control. There have always been rumours of Tanya's hubby playing away and I'm wondering if he has found a new woman he is serious about. For all her talk of being calm and in control I see turmoil in Tanya's face. Maybe she thinks being a 'good girl wife' will make hubby want to stay with her.:(
Or maybe I'm full of shite.:m
Nah, I feel it in my watter .... just wait, there will be an intense storyline with her in real life soon.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Everything that comes out of Tanya's gob reeks of bullshine. She has to jump on every bandwagon going, healthwise.

Bring back ampika and magali.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Everything that comes out of Tanya's gob reeks of bullshine. She has to jump on every bandwagon going, healthwise.

I'd love them two back. I think they need to axe the show or bring back big characters like those two, who don't take any messing.

Reactions: 11

Both her & Listeria have been promoting herba💩 for weight loss!..
Listeria is so fake at ‘trying’ to drink one of those shakes...

Tramps 🤢

Tanya set up her own fitness and well-being page over lockdown to lose weight and get fit with her. Bit of a swizz if she was doing that shite too 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.