The Real Housewives of Cheshire #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Name has been announced - Alaya - Rose, god knows why OK magazine paid for an exclusive.

I can’t believe she’s 30 and he is 32... they look soooo much older!

Nermina needs to step away from the Botox and fillers

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s 30 and he is 32... they look soooo much older!

Nermina needs to step away from the Botox and fillers
I thought she was about 35 and him late 30s... 40 if he wasn’t a footballer...

Reactions: 1
Dawn was a classic l nutcase Manc, like Bez or hundreds of scallies zooming around on push bikes
A missing connection between brain and mouth.
Her rants were so funny - she was arguing with herself. ...

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Dawn was a classic l nutcase Manc, like Bez or hundreds of scallies zooming around on push bikes
A missing connection between brain and mouth.
Her rants were so funny - she was arguing with herself. ...
She's not a manc and neither is Bez

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve seen Dawn ward absolutely trashed at an event starting fights on the dance floor while her daughters tried to get her out. She’s rough as toast in the flesh, really hard looking. She’s got amazing legs though.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last night’s episode... Nicole and Joe talking about sex 🤢🤮

Tanya just said she got thrown off a horse years ago so won’t go anywhere near one... did she not going horse riding a couple of series’ ago and pissed her pants?
she went from being my favourite to my least favourite she's just annoying with all the lies and bad vibes but Nicole playing the victim against her is a joke, Nicole was being so annoying and attention seeking last season she has such a sneaky face idk how to explain it but you can tell by her face that she's sneaky I think its the eyebrows

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Dawn is turning herself into a wax-work at this point! I mean I know she likes a filter, but she looks like she’d melt near an open flame here!
Christ on a bike, she looks like Claire Sweeney 😳. Her daughters are typical examples of young girls starting way too young on fillers, botox etc that instead of looking like the 20 somethings they are they look like we'll preserved 40 odd year olds.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She may not have been born in ‘Manchester’ but being Salford born is even worse 😉🤣

Then shagged her way out of a Bolton pub car park 😂
Nothing wrong with being Manchester born, but I agree about Bolton. You can tell she's rough, although not as rough as Tanya.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Lystra is pals with Tattles best mate, Lauryn Goodman🤣🤣but I guess you all probably know this already, I just haven’t read this whole thread yet so if it’s already been mentioned then I’m sorry! Lol.

Lystras boobs are bleeping huge and so tacky looking, different if natural but to get them done like that on purpose is awful.

Does anyone think Hannah’s Martin is gay? Do straight men genuinely dress like he and get Botox etc?! I always find it odd when apparent straight men are into their looks this much, moisturiser then fine but ‘getting work’ done is not fine in my book...I like a man to be a man!!🤣🤣🤣

Was Leanne into conspiracy theory before covid? It’s all she bangs on about 😴😴
All of the conspiracy theorists that I know are usually slightly off their heads, only slightly 🤣🤣🤣

Her dress makes her look quite classy and then ruins it with that god awful tattoo.

it's because she's a taurus, Tauruses stay youuthhfulll for years
My mum is a Taurus btw and she looks young (doesn’t smoke though) and so you’re correct 🤣🤣🤣

Christ on a bike, she looks like Claire Sweeney 😳. Her daughters are typical examples of young girls starting way too young on fillers, botox etc that instead of looking like the 20 somethings they are they look like we'll preserved 40 odd year olds.
Yep because Darby doesn’t look right at all, she looked better before! It’s the damn trend of the moment, so glad I’m not from that generation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
This series has started off even worse than the last . Absolutely pointless starting filming when they did , nowhere to go ,nothing to do due to lockdown. How they got round hosting a cocktail party in menagerie when restrictions where in place was probably because Seema is part owner ( I think ) and used ‘work’ as an excuse to be able to film ... however it is a massive ‘up yours ‘ to all the other hospitality industry who were still very much restricted to out door service only at that time .
And don‘t get me started on what they were wearing , seriously have we gone back to 1980s Dynasty 🤷🏼‍♀️ Alexis & Crystal had nothing on these lot . I know we are all desperate to get out of joggers etc but Sequins , satin , massive hair , boobs hanging out , not to mention Gold tinfoil dress on Lystra , where in heavens name do these women think they are 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But Tanya is good mates with Annie Kilmer isn’t she? How can she be mates with Lystra and benefit fraud Lauren then? Lauren is hateful to Annie?
There’s very little loyalty in Cheshire it seems.

But Tanya is good mates with Annie Kilmer isn’t she? How can she be mates with Lystra and benefit fraud Lauren then? Lauren is hateful to Annie?
I don’t know but Lystra and Goodman were out on the town one night and it was in the Daily Fail...I’ll link it in a minute

Lystra is pals with Tattles best mate, Lauryn Goodman🤣🤣but I guess you all probably know this already, I just haven’t read this whole thread yet so if it’s already been mentioned then I’m sorry! Lol.

Lystras boobs are bleeping huge and so tacky looking, different if natural but to get them done like that on purpose is awful.

Does anyone think Hannah’s Martin is gay? Do straight men genuinely dress like he and get Botox etc?! I always find it odd when apparent straight men are into their looks this much, moisturiser then fine but ‘getting work’ done is not fine in my book...I like a man to be a man!!🤣🤣🤣

All of the conspiracy theorists that I know are usually slightly off their heads, only slightly 🤣🤣🤣

Her dress makes her look quite classy and then ruins it with that god awful tattoo.

My mum is a Taurus btw and she looks young (doesn’t smoke though) and so you’re correct 🤣🤣🤣

Yep because Darby doesn’t look right at all, she looked better before! It’s the damn trend of the moment, so glad I’m not from that generation.
I think Martin is not only gay but also a robot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bring back ampika and get Olivia attwood in the mix because these current housewives are DULL. I’m even missing Dawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
... Yes. It's funny that's what the fake Lystra account picked up on too. Ashley Ward has had Botox, tweaks etc and it's never crossed my mind he's gay. There's just something about Martin.

Reactions: 8
... Yes. It's funny that's what the fake Lystra account picked up on too. Ashley Ward has had Botox, tweaks etc and it's never crossed my mind he's gay. There's just something about Martin.
It’s funny you say that coz I’ve always wondered if he might be. & if dawns his beard.

Well true about Ashley, my gaydar doesn’t ping with him but I think living with 3 women that like that sort of thing and having the beauty place, or whatever it is, at your house (is the venture that he and DW opened at their home or very close by) influences him to get this tit done, he looked so handsome before as well.

Yeah Martin maybe has internalised homophobia as in this day and age then it’s not a big thing to be gay so I don’t get it🤷🏽‍♀️

He still could have had a baby being gay!

Tanya & Lystra and giving me dawn & leanne vibes from the first few seasons, pure bitchiness.
Tanya bores me, I’m so over her funny (not funny) act!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.