The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be a tax dodge.
If she got sent down, (I don’t know if she can for a first drugs offence) she couldn’t draw a salary from skulpt, she could also be struck off as a director so it makes sense to move the assets out of her name before the court case.
Does Dawn have any other family? Might be worth google companies house for their names.
What was the interior design business called?

Where does John Cauldwell come in to it all with Warrrfud holllll? Did anyone see the programme about his London house the other day on channel 4? Dawn pops up as she designed some of it.... building for a billionaire or something? It was bonkers.
The deeds for Warford mention JC having an interest -
(08.07.2015) UNILATERAL NOTICE in respect of a charge dated 23 June
2015 made between (1) Ashley Ward and Dawn Ward and (2) John Caudwell.
8 (08.07.2015) BENEFICIARY: John Caudwell Care of Eversheds LLP,
Eversheds House, 70 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester M1 5ES

Warford Hall is mortgaged to the hilt 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8

No surprises there. She is so fake about everything. Living life on borrowed money, it will all come crashing down

Reactions: 6
Nermina posted this on her stories today... I can’t quite get over how much work she’s had done to her face. She is pregnant, how on earth do you get lips like that without filler??
😂😂😂 it looks ridiculous View attachment 447131
She’s starting to look like the distorted pics that Iranian girl caused a storm with on social media, really not that far off!

Reactions: 3
I remember someone saying once about all these young girls who have had surgery that it actually ages them, so instead of looking say 24/25/26 whatever the theyre she is, they look like a well preserved 40+ and its so true.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember someone saying once about all these young girls who have had surgery that it actually ages them, so instead of looking say 24/25/26 whatever the theyre she is, they look like a well preserved 40+ and its so true.
It’s so true! They’re all going to look a state when they’re 40. I don’t understand why they all want to pay a small fortune to look plastic and fake 🤷‍♀️ I’m getting alien vibes 👽 😂

Reactions: 7
Oh aye. They definitely make use of it though, all of them have messed about too much with their faces.
I think Taylor looks like Jeffree Star... and that’s not a compliment:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I wonder if it's still on the market? I know she was trying to sell it a few years ago.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it's still on the market? I know she was trying to sell it a few years ago.
Apparently that John bought it off them coz they were in the tit financially and have a lot of liabilities. I think they have some sort arrangement / agreement now that they rent it off him so they can stay there

• Wow
I don’t watch this show but some ☕ on Phil Bardsley (not really tea just an insight!)

I was in his class at school and he was an awful person, he never tried and was always in trouble and the school just enabled it because he was a talented footballer and that was what he was going to do (was playing for Man Utd from a young age).

I told him to duck off once because he was calling one of the girls in class fat and ugly, he got up and threw a chair across the room at us and started screaming in our faces. Sickening to think how much money he earns now in comparison to the rest of us who behaved and did well at school!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Apparently that John bought it off them coz they were in the tit financially and have a lot of liabilities. I think they have some sort arrangement / agreement now that they rent it off him so they can stay there
Oh, explains why she now runs skulpt off there and she's going to be doing weddings from there.

Reactions: 4
I don’t watch this show but some ☕ on Phil Bardsley (not really tea just an insight!)

I was in his class at school and he was an awful person, he never tried and was always in trouble and the school just enabled it because he was a talented footballer and that was what he was going to do (was playing for Man Utd from a young age).

I told him to duck off once because he was calling one of the girls in class fat and ugly, he got up and threw a chair across the room at us and started screaming in our faces. Sickening to think how much money he earns now in comparison to the rest of us who behaved and did well at school!
You can tell he’s just a man child now. Apparently he cheats on Tanya loads too.

You can tell he’s just a man child now. Apparently he cheats on Tanya loads too.
it wouldn’t surprise me, he’s just not a nice person he’s been spoilt since a young age and is too used to getting his own way

Reactions: 5

I doubt he's changed from then. I think him and Tanya are well suited, both are a bit rough.
I used to like Tanya, but she annoyed me at Christmas just before we went into tier 3 and she was in the pub with her scally friends not socially distancing. I've heard she's not very nice, quite rude and trampy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

What's the gossip on his brother. I know he spread covid round east Cheshire and I've heard he sells dodgy watches or is trying to be an agent? I've always thought he seemed very close to Tanya.

Reactions: 3
What's the gossip on his brother. I know he spread covid round east Cheshire and I've heard he sells dodgy watches or is trying to be an agent? I've always thought he seemed very close to Tanya.
Different year in school to me I don’t know much about him, only he was as much of a little tit as Phil was 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I doubt he's changed from then. I think him and Tanya are well suited, both are a bit rough.
I used to like Tanya, but she annoyed me at Christmas just before we went into tier 3 and she was in the pub with her scally friends not socially distancing. I've heard she's not very nice, quite rude and trampy.
explains this then 👍🏼 No wonder they got Covid 🤦🏻‍♀️🥴🤢🤮🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.